Carabao Cup 4th Round Draw | Liverpool (H) | 8pm, Thurs 22nd December

It’s highly likely it’s not fixed BUT, why have 2 ex Utd players doing the draw? The 2 teams they least want left in play each other, which is handy when your team gets a championship team at home. As I said, highly it’s likely not fixed but why not just use a lottery type machine to make the draw? Nobody is remotely interested in ‘the bag’ and the balls therein and it should be chucked in the bin.
I can see the pair of them getting a lot of online stick about this draw!

Wonder if Pep with be telling City fans to give the dippers the welcome they deserve?
No thought not.
It’ll be toxic that’s for sure.
hope it is. We should not be remotely worried about how many of them are coming. We are City,( and are at home)

They don't have many players going to the world cup.
Only 5 called up so far with 3 more likely to go but that is still only 8.

Round of 16 is done by Dec 6th. (Looking at the pathway Germany/Spain v Belgium likely)

Quarterfinals are done by Dec 10th. (Argentina v Netherlands, England v France, Germany/Spain v Brazil, Germany/Spain v Portugal likely)

Semifinals are done by Dec 14th.

World Cup final is Dec 18th (3rd place 17th).

League cup will be 20/21/22 could even be Friday the 23rd tbh.

Liverpool play 26th.

We play 28th.

I think anyone out in the quarters could play here and I expect we'll have a few back at that point. Pep will give them all a week off, unless they're desperate to play.

Think our later league games helps for this one too.

Given its the tie of the round, decent chance we play on the thursday 22nd with the draw after it so a couple more days rest but more importantly that's also a few days closer to the dippers boxing day game whereas we don't play until the 28th. Would influence Klopp's decision to go strong if it were the case.
It’ll be played between 13th and 16th December (most likely 13/14, I’d imagine).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.