Carabao Cup 4th Round Draw | Liverpool (H) | 8pm, Thurs 22nd December

Hope they search the cunts for marker pens on the way in.

Stop em writing their own derogatory graffiti in the toilets, photographing it and posting on Social Media as an official Club press release as soon as the final whistle goes.

(Cunts, that was yet another incident allowed to pass without query or investigation)

"Kopites" ffs. Who uses that word to describe them in Manchester?

It's a better tie with us being at home.

Liverpool's quality really doesn't go much deeper than their starting eleven.

Ederson and Allison likely to be still away.

Liverpool will still be without Diaz and Djota.

Our kids are better than theirs and we will also have Haaland, Mahrez and Akanji all rested. Phillips and Walker will be match fit.

If Portugal go out early, we will pretty much have a team primed.

Our England lads will be back before mid-Devenber

Klopp really can't afford to risk going strong because of their present league position.

As perverse as it sounds, we should be looking forward to it.

Depending on the date, I'm in town anyway because off to Christmas Panto in the afternoon at the Opera House with the family to see Peter Pan.

From one extreme to the other in a matter of hours.
At least you'll be well versed with "he's behind you" with that feral, thieving, shithouse, mob in town!

It'll be youth team + Haaland Vs youth team + Salah. Could be one of the weirdest games ever played.
Ortega, Gomez, Lewis, Palmer and Mahrez seem like definite starters already as they won't go to the WC. Haaland then I'd say as well as if I see it right, after this game there will be one full week to prepare against Leeds. So we need to find 5 other guys, obviously if few of them go out in group stages etc. then you'd assume they'd play.

Which is fair enough but there’s still no reason why it can’t be automated. ALL football teams have fans who believe in warm/cold balls and the like so just move with the times and take the bag and balls out of it.
You think automating the draw would put and end to conspiracy theories around rigged draws? It would only further fuel them, look up "Dominion voting machines"!

keep them in 3rd tier but do what others do to us in europe, close first few rows off then put netting in front to prevent things from being thrown
unfortunately they get in the third tier anyway . Hate having these twats sat behind me . Need genuine blues to take up all the tickets in the home end .

It'll be youth team + Haaland Vs youth team + Salah. Could be one of the weirdest games ever played.
Depends on who is back when from the WC. Pep i would assume will use it as a way to get the players back sharp who haven't played much football. Even those who go out in the quarters will have a two week break to the Liverpool game, so perfect time to get them playing prior to Leeds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.