Carabao Cup 4th Round Draw | Liverpool (H) | 8pm, Thurs 22nd December

Mmmmm, going to be an unpleasant night I feel, off the pitch anyway. 6000 vermin chucking stuff down from the 3rd tier, hopefully City sort this beforehand somehow

I very much doubt that there will be a match on Christmas Eve. It's possible I suppose - I remember many years ago that Sky had Leeds v United in a lunchtime kick-off on Christmas Eve but that remains the only time a PL fixture was played on Christmas Eve, and even before the PL I can't remember any Christmas Eve fixtures being played in the English league pyramid.

Yeah, I’m not saying I think it’s likely. Just no real reason why it shouldn’t be possible. I think traditionally there’s never any games on Christmas Eve because everybody played on Boxing Day. Although it used to be common place to play on Saturday and then Bank Holiday Monday. Still do in the lower leagues I think.

Need to limit their allocation on safety / security grounds to 2.7k. Keep a few of the front rows of third tier empty and widen segregation on the sides. Need to smash the feral fuckers and then keep them locked in for 30 minutes whilst we pump out some festive music. Maybe we could interview families from Italy asking them how Heysel has affected their lives and show that on the big screens.

good stuff!! a really good warm up for the league and something to get the blood going before Christmas, happy with that, bring it on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.