Carabao Cup 4th Round Draw | Liverpool (H) | 8pm, Thurs 22nd December

Need to limit their allocation on safety / security grounds to 2.7k. Keep a few of the front rows of third tier empty and widen segregation on the sides. Need to smash the feral fuckers and then keep them locked in for 30 minutes whilst we pump out some festive music. Maybe we could interview families from Italy asking them how Heysel has affected their lives and show that on the big screens.
Like how you think bout stuff

It's a better tie with us being at home.

Liverpool's quality really doesn't go much deeper than their starting eleven.

Ederson and Allison likely to be still away.

Liverpool will still be without Diaz and Djota.

Our kids are better than theirs and we will also have Haaland, Mahrez and Akanji all rested. Phillips and Walker will be match fit.

If Portugal go out early, we will pretty much have a team primed.

Our England lads will be back before mid-Devenber

Klopp really can't afford to risk going strong because of their present league position.

As perverse as it sounds, we should be looking forward to it.

Depending on the date, I'm in town anyway because off to Christmas Panto in the afternoon at the Opera House with the family to see Peter Pan.

From one extreme to the other in a matter of hours.
Is akanji not in the Swiss squad then.
I also wouldn’t be surprised to see at least Diaz back on their squad. Firmino and salah will also be rested after no World Cup.

It won’t be easy for us as I reckon Portugal will go deep in the tournament.

Plus that mob absolutely detest us and will go balls deep to beat us anytime they can. Klopp hates us and will get them worked up into a frenzy.

First game back after a World Cup and it’s the worst draw we could have had with a hectic schedule coming up. Would have been nice to have lower league opponents to ease ourselves back into the league.

keep them in 3rd tier but do what others do to us in europe, close first few rows off then put netting in front to prevent things from being thrown
That does not stop anything being thrown! In fact, increases the likelihood as they were be lobbing from a few rows back and not in full view.

This feral lot don't give a shit about who gets hurt, even their own regularly!

Is akanji not in the Swiss squad then.
I also wouldn’t be surprised to see at least Diaz back on their squad. Firmino and salah will also be rested after no World Cup.

It won’t be easy for us as I reckon Portugal will go deep in the tournament.

Plus that mob absolutely detest us and will go balls deep to beat us anytime they can. Klopp hates us and will get them worked up into a frenzy.

First game back after a World Cup and it’s the worst draw we could have had with a hectic schedule coming up. Would have been nice to have lower league opponents to ease ourselves back into the league.
Wouldn’t the dippers away have been worse?

They’ve only beaten us once at the Etihad in over seven years and that was a smash and grab after we’d been robbed off the ref in the CL.

Bring them on I say , I dare say one or two of our lads have a bit of revenge on their minds after the last match

Even if the only English and Portuguese players go out in the quarters we should have a very decent team out

Ortega

walker dias stones cancelo

phillips

palmer foden

Mahrez Haaland Grealish

Pity Liverpool play on the following Monday and not Wednesday like us or it would have made sense to have it on the Saturday.

I’ve just noticed that United and Burnley both don’t play until the 27th so there’s no reason I can think of why they couldn’t have that on the Saturday and spread the games out all week for TV if they wanted.
We are the only Wednesday game for TV (think it's a Prime week)
Dippers play Boxing Day as 1 of 8 games so that isn't changing.
Won't play a League Cup tie on the Saturday either which happens to by Christmas Eve too.

Us or the Rags will be the Thursday game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.