Carabao Cup 4th Round Draw | Liverpool (H) | 8pm, Thurs 22nd December

Its definitely not the best draw but not as bad for players as it first appears

Worst case scenario, how I understand it, if England, Portugal, Spain, Belgium reach the semi-finals that would mean Gundogan, Ake, Akanji, Alvarez would have 10 days rest before the match, based on the game being played on the 20th December.

So worst case scenario it would look like, barring injuries:

Alvarez Haaland Mahrez
Another Gundogan Palmer
Gomez Akanji Ake Lewis
Ortega

If England, Portugal, Spain go out at quarter final stage the picture would look even brighter. Add to that there is a good chance Grealish, Phillips wont be starters and additionally Kyle Walker may have only played a couple of matches based on him not being fit for the group games.
Hopefully Argentina, England, Portugal, Spain and Belgium go out in the group stages

Beating us is a big feather in his cap for Clubshop it keeps his feral folowers on board , when they beat us it keeps them going for another season , he has no choice but to play his strongest side or face the wrath of the great unwashed Dipper bretheren.
Pep will definitely play a weakened team ,our season isnt judged with a local skirmmish with a club of desperado's , the Dippers can have the "We beat City" cup and we will make do with another league title and tilt at the Champs league.

I’ll treat it the same as I did the Chelsea game. Fairly stress free considering the opposition and a chance to just sit back and enjoy the game which will no doubt throw up a few surprises considering the timing.
Always want us to win every competition we enter but can live without this one if it turns out to be the case.

Beating us is a big feather in his cap for Clubshop it keeps his feral folowers on board , when they beat us it keeps them going for another season , he has no choice but to play his strongest side or face the wrath of the great unwashed Dipper bretheren.
Pep will definitely play a weakened team ,our season isnt judged with a local skirmmish with a club of desperado's , the Dippers can have the "We beat City" cup and we will make do with another league title and tilt at the Champs league.
I don't want them rats winning anything.
The way I feel now is we've got our foot firmly placed down on their heads and we need to keep pushing it down.
I suppose a bit like if you threw a lit cigarette down in a field you would use you boot to firmly extinguish it so it had no chance of starting a fire.
If the Dippers were that cigarette I would be knee deep into soil before I finished twisting the sole of my boot on it.

It is a bit of a crime.
breaking-bad-walter-white.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.