Carabao Cup 4th Round Draw | Liverpool (H) | 8pm, Thurs 22nd December

I really don't see how anyone can see this as a positive draw, only small positive is it's not away from home.
Worst Draw was: Liverpool Away > Liverpool Home > Newcastle Away > Brighton Away > United away

Manchester City (1 guaranteed first 11 player)

England: Walker, Stones, Phillips, Grealish, Foden. 5
Portugal:
Cancelo, Dias, Silva. 3
Spain:
Laporte, Rodri 2
Belgium:
De Bruyne 1
Germany:
Gundogan 1
Netherlands: Ake 1
Brazil: Ederson 1
Argentina: Alvarez 1
Switzerland: Akanji 1

---Mahrez--Haaland--Palmer
----XXXXX--XXXXX--XXXXX
Gomez--XXXX--XXXX Rico Lewis
--------------Ortega

Liverpool (7 guaranteed first 11 players)

England: Alexander-Arnold, Henderson
Brazil: Alisson, Fabinho
Netherlands: Van Dijk
Uruguay: Nunez

----------Diaz--Firminho--Salah
----------Elliot-- ----Carvalho
-----------------Thiago
Robertson
--Matip--Konate--Gomez
----------------Kelleher

The notion of Liverpool playing the kids is quite frankly a joke!
Think there is too much flapping going on here.

The World Cup probably means players will play less games between now and Christmas than in a normal season.

December is always manic with weekend and mid week games.

Players are going to Qatar to play football not build the stadiums.

Also, this predicting of sides that will progress and who will play is nonsense.

Nobody knows what Southgate will do or any other International manager come to think of it.
Injuries suspensions, form all play a part.

I personally can't fucking wait, better this than some shitty away game or weaker side at home where we go undercooked.

City will be strong as will they, be a great game and occasion

Just watched that draw again from last night
Schmeichel and Dublin clearly looking at the balls before drawing them out to intentionally pair us and Liverpool together. Plus the rags get a home draw
That's the most rigged thing I've ever seen.
Sky and the league should investigate this.

Schmeichel and Dublin clearly looking at the balls before drawing them out to intentionally pair us and Liverpool together. Plus the rags get a home draw
I thought that initially but then realised the tub had a solid coloured top. I doubt they could have seen through the transparent sides from the position in which they were standing. As much as I would like to join in a conspiracy theory I don't think there is one on this occasion. If there had been, this tie would have been drawn with City playing at Anfield, not the Etihad.

Predicated on the fact Dublin actually knows numbers 1 to 16

Staring straight at his target ball as he reaches in

Schmeichel actually asked what number are Utd before picking the next ball out which was Utd. Having a clear glass bowl to pick the balls out was shocking. I am sure they could see the balls, grabbed the one they wanted then pretended to swish the balls around to look like they were picking at random

I really don't see how anyone can see this as a positive draw..

Because it’s an exciting looking game which I’m already looking forward to. Playing some hopelessly outclassed lower league team will give us a better chance of progress but it would be boring. The three home group games in the Champions League have become the three biggest non events of the season and I want a bit of fun and excitement in a cup game.

Some of you guys need to get a grip. All cup draws nowadays have clear bowls. We've had quite a few favourable draws in recent years. Anyway, if you can't look forward with confidence to a home tie against the dippers (who actually don't have a good record at the Etihad) then I seriously think you need to give your heads a wobble. It'll be another serious rival dispatched when we knock them out.

Because it’s an exciting looking game which I’m already looking forward to. Playing some hopelessly outclassed lower league team will give us a better chance of progress but it would be boring. The three home group games in the Champions League have become the three biggest non events of the season and I want a bit of fun and excitement in a cup game.
Spot on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.