Carabao Cup 4th Round Draw | Liverpool (H) | 8pm, Thurs 22nd December

I would of thought the 22nd to be the ideal date. We don't play until the 28th, they play on the 26th.

It'll be the usual disappointment for us any how.

We haven't beaten the cults in 90 mins of cup football since our last win back in 1973 ( FA Cup)

Since then its:

P 14 Won 0 Drawn 4 Lost 10

2 of those draws were won on penalties: League Cup Final and Charity Shield.

City v Liverpool is confirmed for Thursday 22nd December

If this is true then we have been gifted one.

4 days before Liverpool play in the league significantly reduces the strength of the team that Klopp will field.

Our lads who get knocked out of the world cup get more recovery time, and 6 days before our league game is a great opportunity to go fairly strong.

If this is true then we have been gifted one.

4 days before Liverpool play in the league significantly reduces the strength of the team that Klopp will field.

Our lads who get knocked out of the world cup get more recovery time, and 6 days before our league game is a great opportunity to go fairly strong.
I'm sure it's been mentioned, but I was amazed that just 7 Liverpool players are going to the World Cup. Of the outfield players, only really Nunez and Van Dijk are even likely to start.

With a smaller squad to start, City have 16 players in Qatar, and almost all are either starters, or likely to come on. It's just as well Liverpool are so far off the pace, because they could have energy to burn in that squad by the end of the season.

I'm sure it's been mentioned, but I was amazed that just 7 Liverpool players are going to the World Cup. Of the outfield players, only really Nunez and Van Dijk are even likely to start.

With a smaller squad to start, City have 16 players in Qatar, and almost all are either starters, or likely to come on. It's just as well Liverpool are so far off the pace, because they could have energy to burn in that squad by the end of the season.
It also proves that their players are not the best in the world, as they would have us believe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.