Carabao Cup 4th Round Draw | Liverpool (H) | 8pm, Thurs 22nd December

We are greedy every year when we increase season tickets by £20 during a cost of living crisis
The club are blatantly exploiting the fans again and they need to be called out on it. They don’t give a shit about the fans and haven’t for years. It’s a case of cough up and shut up or don’t come - there are plenty of tourists and day trippers to take your place if you don’t like it.

I'm in the cup scheme and will have to move again,from ss3.
i will relocate to ss1 but near the back so nothing gets lobbed on us.
my season tickets v liverpool costs me £18.42 ,£350 / 19.
yet this will cost me £22.50 !
Because you have an excellent value S/T!

£22.50 for a league cup tie against Liverpool is excellent value in this day and age.

Sound advice to go near the back though, I'll be sat right in the dropping zone area!

Can’t believe they given the whole top tier to those animals.

I’m near the front of ss2 so it’s a crash helmet and an umbrella for me.

The first few front rows of seats will be empty with Police and Stewards in front of the Dippers. That doesn’t mean the Dippers still won’t be able to throw coins from further back. All in all it could be a very testing night for GMP before and after the match. Luckily the game is during the week, so most City fans will be working all day and will go straight to the match and straight home after the match rather than being in town before and after the match for a drink.

The first few front rows of seats will be empty with Police and Stewards in front of the Dippers. That doesn’t mean the Dippers still won’t be able to throw coins from further back. All in all it could be a very testing night for GMP before and after the match. Luckily the game is during the week, so most City fans will be working all day and will go straight to the match and straight home after the match rather than being in town before and after the match for a drink.
What about them though ;-)

The club are blatantly exploiting the fans again and they need to be called out on it. They don’t give a shit about the fans and haven’t for years. It’s a case of cough up and shut up or don’t come - there are plenty of tourists and day trippers to take your place if you don’t like it.
That's who the target audience is nowadays, sad but inevitable

Reactions: PPT
100% but you get shit down for such opinions on here.
I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL to the sheik, lets get out the way, hes made my dreams come.. THANK YOU!!!

But … hes a business man, not a fan. Hes here to make money, not a lot else. We are a bi-product.

So yeah if the club can screw a score out of you, they will

They’ll be in Manchester all day enjoying the day out in a big city (centre) and what is has to offer. :-)
Last day of the Xmas markets as well, will the vendors be selling off stock cheap to get rid of?

Cup scheme should be getting this at no more than £15. We're committing to the game before we know the opponent, that's what we would be paying if we had drawn a league 1 side so it should be what we pay when drawing Liverpool.
I think £22.50 is reasonable. It’s £5 less than ST holders not on the scheme and £10 less than general sale.
Comparing it to a League 1 match is not appropriate. An extra £7.50 for a match against the holders and our current biggest rivals is hardly outrageous when compared to a League 1 draw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.