Carabao Cup 4th Round Draw | Liverpool (H) | 8pm, Thurs 22nd December

Iv been in ss3 from it opening.
always felt full to me ,unlike us looking at family stand both levels ,empty seats for years ,and when from where i sit,east stand level 1 and especially level 3 with hundreds of empties every game apart from the big games,their seats are not cheap,,yet empties everywhere until this season
There’s usually seats empty in L3 SS, towards the upper right corner towards the CB.

There’s usually seats empty in L3 SS, towards the upper right corner towards the CB.
thats where i sit right at the back,318,so maybe i can't see,but,like i just said,from where i sit,family stand,and east stand all levels has always had many empty seats from my view,apart from big games and this season

I think £22.50 is reasonable. It’s £5 less than ST holders not on the scheme and £10 less than general sale.
Comparing it to a League 1 match is not appropriate. An extra £7.50 for a match against the holders and our current biggest rivals is hardly outrageous when compared to a League 1 draw.
Course it is DB, it's basically the English version of El Classico at the moment and people expect to pay £10 to get in!

Until you get moved so they can add more corporate seats. That's the problem now with Level 2. It happened to a mate of mine who was moved this season.
Happened to us in Level 2 East, now 93:20, not had any notice yet, we have the last 4 seats on row E next to the family stand so moving across a few rows won’t be a bad thing if there’s any available.

thats where i sit right at the back,318,so maybe i can't see,but,like i just said,from where i sit,family stand,and east stand all levels has always had many empty seats from my view,apart from big games and this season
Yep I’ve no idea how many seats are occupied a bit away from us, absolutely no perspective of the occupation of CB3.

I can see it going off after this game especially if stuff is lobbed down and hits City fans. Gmp will have a lot to answer for if this happens

There were no reports of problmes or trouble between United and Villa fans. Villa would have taken their full allocation at OT. As we know, United fans and Villa fans are both d*cks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.