Carabao Cup 4th Round Draw | Liverpool (H) | 8pm, Thurs 22nd December

I think £22.50 is reasonable. It’s £5 less than ST holders not on the scheme and £10 less than general sale.
Comparing it to a League 1 match is not appropriate. An extra £7.50 for a match against the holders and our current biggest rivals is hardly outrageous when compared to a League 1 draw.
I'd agree if there was an expectation of strong teams. But there isn't. This is too much for this match at this time.

I'd agree if there was an expectation of strong teams. But there isn't. This is too much for this match at this time.
The problem is when tickets are sold really cheaply fans buy them but if the weather is bad and the team decimated some fair weather fans just stay at home and watch on TV, £15 is very cheap now. It’s the same with the cheap season tickets in the South Stand, about £300 pre Covid, buy one and pick the top games, seven works out £43, Rags, Dippers, Spuds, Chavs, Tarquins, now possibly Saudi’s, Christmas game and last game on the radar, bin the rest, it’s why we get gaps in tbe crowd.

Last day of the Xmas markets as well, will the vendors be selling off stock cheap to get rid of?

They won't pay for anything. It'll be like the good old European away days in the 70's, 80's and 90's when they used to rob and loot everything from shops across Europe..(but not according to BBC Sport)

Last day of the Xmas markets as well, will the vendors be selling off stock cheap to get rid of?
They won't pay for anything. It'll be like the good old European away days in the 70's, 80's and 90's when they used to rob and loot everything from shops across Europe..(but not according to BBC Sport)
Stall holders should pack away any Christmas Candles they have left. They'd be the first things to get nicked :-)

I did say pre Covid but definitely when the SS opened and there were those 299 value season tickets more recently, what do you pay now?
They just don't seem to become available now, circumstances meant I had to reduce to citizen membership way back but now see no option to get back to s/t status...

The problem is when tickets are sold really cheaply fans buy them but if the weather is bad and the team decimated some fair weather fans just stay at home and watch on TV, £15 is very cheap now. It’s the same with the cheap season tickets in the South Stand, about £300 pre Covid, buy one and pick the top games, seven works out £43, Rags, Dippers, Spuds, Chavs, Tarquins, now possibly Saudi’s, Christmas game and last game on the radar, bin the rest, it’s why we get gaps in tbe crowd.
Iv been in ss3 from it opening.
always felt full to me ,unlike us looking at family stand both levels ,empty seats for years ,and when from where i sit,east stand level 1 and especially level 3 with hundreds of empties every game apart from the big games,their seats are not cheap,,yet empties everywhere until this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.