Carabao Cup 4th Round Draw | Liverpool (H) | 8pm, Thurs 22nd December

Definitely 4 for season card holders. I asked customer services on twitter as it didn't mention silver season card holders which my lad has got.
Due to them cutting, pasting and editing previous seasons' info without making all the changes needed.

Have we been allocated seats yet for this and where will I find it on the Official Site?

I'll be shifted from SS3. My lads also up there but not on the Cup Scheme and would like to be close by when his window opens.

Have we been allocated seats yet for this and where will I find it on the Official Site?

I'll be shifted from SS3. My lads also up there but not on the Cup Scheme and would like to be close by when his window opens.
Think the relocation window is open today before all other season tickets get to buy tomorrow

Thanks I'll have a gander around the OS maze later today to try & find where I've been moved to.
if you are on the cup scheme ,
we have a priority relocation window,it opened monday for us to choose our seats instead of city doing it for us,get on it now and pick where you want,they did it for the chelsea game before

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.