Carabao Cup 4th Round Draw | Liverpool (H) | 8pm, Thurs 22nd December

The problem is when tickets are sold really cheaply fans buy them but if the weather is bad and the team decimated some fair weather fans just stay at home and watch on TV, £15 is very cheap now. It’s the same with the cheap season tickets in the South Stand, about £300 pre Covid, buy one and pick the top games, seven works out £43, Rags, Dippers, Spuds, Chavs, Tarquins, now possibly Saudi’s, Christmas game and last game on the radar, bin the rest, it’s why we get gaps in tbe crowd.

I don’t understand that argument. Are you saying we should make tickets more expensive, So people feel obliged to go? - and the ground becomes more full (Let me know if I’m wrong)

Cheaper tickets are not a problem. They give all people a chance to go. As previously mentioned there plenty of empty seats in other more expensive areas of the ground. The family stand for example.

I don’t understand that argument. Are you saying we should make tickets more expensive, So people feel obliged to go? - and the ground becomes more full (Let me know if I’m wrong)

Cheaper tickets are not a problem. They give all people a chance to go. As previously mentioned there plenty of empty seats in other more expensive areas of the ground. The family stand for example.
I think the pricing is about right but I’ve seen it with our group (about 16-25 of us) especially when it’s cheap tickets, FA Cup for example, I get requests for a place on the bus then on the day they just don’t turn up for the slightest of an excuse, quid for kids or even a fiver, just not bothered. Happening less now and should be a full house for the dipper game.

Sorry if someone has already posted, but any idea when the tickets will go on sale to season ticket holders not in the cup scheme?

So that's about 10,000 turning up than.

Perhaps it's my age and I think it's wrong but I'll give this game a miss. We were thinking about travelling up as we havent been to many games this season.
But I dont fancy risking it in every bloody service station, or even around the ground the dippers will be everywhere.

The opponents fans shouldn't put me of attending a match but sadly the dippers do. I hate liverpool so much it's best I stay away !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.