Carabao Cup 4th Round Draw | Liverpool (H) | 8pm, Thurs 22nd December

So that's about 10,000 turning up than.

Perhaps it's my age and I think it's wrong but I'll give this game a miss. We were thinking about travelling up as we havent been to many games this season.
But I dont fancy risking it in every bloody service station, or even around the ground the dippers will be everywhere.

The opponents fans shouldn't put me of attending a match but sadly the dippers do. I hate liverpool so much it's best I stay away !
I despise them and have stopped going to see us at Anfield.

That’s said, the more regulars that turn up and get behind the lads on the 22nd, the less chance the dippers will have of getting tickets in our end.

The Dippers will get a hostile “welcome”

That’s said, the more regulars that turn up and get behind the lads on the 22nd, the less chance the dippers will have of getting tickets in our end.

If I lived closer I would be going, but not doing a 600 mile round trip :(

There were no reports of problmes or trouble between United and Villa fans. Villa would have taken their full allocation at OT. As we know, United fans and Villa fans are both d*cks.
I know but relations between us and Liverpool aren't great now, not heard of any past animosity between utd and Villa

I would rather the players turn up than the fans.

In terms of pricing City v Arsenal, when Arsenal were renowned for playing reserves was £25 in 2004. That was the price for most or all the seats too, but was the Cup Scheme Price for SSL1 3rd round.

Now the Cup Scheme price for SSL1 is £22.50 4th round.

The Arsenal game saw Jonathan D'Laryea play his only game and we were 2-0 down to RVP before the last kick Fowler free-kick pulled one back when he slipped taking it.

The game also saw people leaving the cup scheme at a rate which caused the £15 cap to be introduced. £25 then is £45 now in real terms.

So that's about 10,000 turning up than.

Perhaps it's my age and I think it's wrong but I'll give this game a miss. We were thinking about travelling up as we havent been to many games this season.
But I dont fancy risking it in every bloody service station, or even around the ground the dippers will be everywhere.

The opponents fans shouldn't put me of attending a match but sadly the dippers do. I hate liverpool so much it's best I stay away !

so you would choose to miss a game where the best part of 50000 blues are going to be there because about 5000 scousers will be in attendance, absolutey bizarre, I can understand cost, inconvenience,etc, but not because of the opposition in a home game.

Is that a euphemism for a fucking good twatting ?

That would be unlikely but totally deserved in view of their behaviour towards our fans.

Happy with the criteria for tickets.

4 tickets per membership too if you have been to 3 home games since the start of last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.