Carabao Cup Final 2024 | Sun 25th February

So Chelsea paid over 200 million for a midfield thug and his partner who does fuck all, Jorginho is better than both of them combined.
Agreed, at least Caicedo does something. Enzo Fernandes is wank, been banging that drum for 12 months now.

cannot believe dippers win this without Salah, Allison, Alexander-Arnold, Nunez, Szoboszlai all missing. fuck off Pochettino if you cannot rip them apart with half their first 11 missing.

cannot believe dippers win this without Salah, Allison, Alexander-Arnold, Nunez, Szoboszlai all missing. fuck off Pochettino if you cannot rip them apart with half their first 11 missing.
All teams have injuries.
It's just if it's the wall pushers it's head line news

Well Poch better tell his players at half time that if they are going to make a run forward , start the run from about three yards back because it's the only way they're not going to get called offside vs Liverpool
If only they could lose by another monumental VAR cock up. That would make my week. They'd completely lose their shit.

Always been something about him that has appealed to me, not sure he'd cut it at City but would be better than Phillips
I think his game is more effort than skill (not to say no skill, or that work-rate isn't valuable) but it's clearly very much needed in that Chelsea team - the rest of the midfield today is a bit listless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.