Carabao Cup Final 2024 | Sun 25th February

I think most people recognise he's a great CB. What we tend to have an issue with was dippers (and pundits) trying to claim he's the best CB in PL history after a couple of good seasons.
Richard Dunne could be argued to be a more influential centre half than VVD. He won player of the season 4 seasons on the trot and was the main reason we stayed up.

VVD has won the league once and hasn’t influenced their team as much as the Dunnie monster. :-)

Turn the clock back a couple of years and it was the same quadruple shite from the Dippers up until April , how did that turn out ? Today is the only trophy they will win , its a trophy were Premier league teams use it to give squad players a run out. We used to have the Lancashire league trophy to play the reserves and kids now its the Carashite Cup.
Congrats Dippers youve just won the second string trophy , get the open top bus started.

I think most people recognise he's a great CB. What we tend to have an issue with was dippers (and pundits) trying to claim he's the best CB in PL history after a couple of good seasons.
Not the best, my colleague have many discussions as to who we think were/are the best and we narrow it down to about four or five so no idea how you can pick one as being the best.

The Liverpool quadruple, which is better than the proper treble, is on. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.