Carabao Cup Final plans

You know this alcohol ban on official coaches? Is it just the Thomas Cook official coaches.? What about supporters branch non Thomas Cook coaches?

Anyone already in London? I’m here but pretty much every blue I know is coming tomorrow haha ... I’m mega keen for some drinks if there are any groups of blues around ... feel free to inbox me! (staying in zone 2 of the tube fairly central rather than near Wembley)
Me n my mates have just got in Yates in Harrow, just waiting on some grub. Not been drinking around here before, usually do Uxbridge so it's new to us.

Boozer opens at 7, few scoops, few more on the coach, in the pub at Wembley, can’t wait !

thats what i was asking earlier,are they as busy as before the game? Iv got 2 youngsters with me this time,we usually leave the stadium and go straight home but we r staying tomorrow night,jj moons would be great for a few beers and food if they open after the game
Not as busy, but they’ve always been fairly full (and rocking when we’ve won) for at least a couple of hours. There might be less people tomorrow with it being Sunday. It will be fine for kids and there are lots of other pubs and food places along that road.

Not as busy, but they’ve always been fairly full (and rocking when we’ve won) for at least a couple of hours. There might be less people tomorrow with it being Sunday. It will be fine for kids and there are lots of other pubs and food places along that road.
Thought they couldn't open for a while after the final whistle?

Anyone used the overground from Marylebone into Wembley? Seems slightly quicker and much closer to our entrance

Is that from Wembley Stadium station (the one by the White Horse Bridge, right by the stadium)?
The mass of people trying to get on those trains has been insane when I've walked past, but the trains are quick (often less than 15 minutes) and about every 5-7 minutes by the look of things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.