Carabao Cup Final Post-Match Thread

25397748-8062653-image-a-6_1583089038078.jpg

Good to see Sané enjoying the celebrations

am not offended by anything. I am a **** and proud to be one.

I know the joke it’s just it was just a long time ago and a very different context, probably why I thought it strange but appreciate others will have found it funny, I am a bit precious about sir David.

anyway I am not about to get in a row with someone I don’t know when we have won the cup.

great week for the blues.

Up the Blues!

Thought we controlled the game but made hard work of it in parts. Phil was superb, his touch, movement and strength on the ball was amazing - he’s ready. Stones actually did well after his slip up for their goal and didn’t seem to let it affect him. Fern and Rodders were solid and Kev when he came on was just Kev (slip excluded). Bravo’s save was crucial. It’s a job well done, the 1st pot of the season is in the cabinet! Peps celebrations at the end looked like those of a man who is this for the long run. This UEFA bullshit has really bonded the players, staff and fans together. CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.