Carabao Cup Final Post-Match Thread

A brilliant win against a Villa side who were playing like it was their cup final! We were a class apart, but Villa almost bridged that divide with honest graft & determination. I was impressed by Grealish & Luiz today.

As for City, it was all about Foden. What a performance!! The boy was absolute class today, & I'm 100% behind the way we've managed his career so far. Silva may be small in stature, but those are some big boots Foden will have to fill, but luckily for us, he'll have Silva MKII to ease his creative load.

Three League Cups in a row. Liverpool losing & ManUre drawing made this an almost perfect weekend. :-)

Watched in a bar in the Austrian Alps.

Villa fans in front of me weren’t even proper fans, they were even asking me the rules at one point!

Still they shook hands at the end and said congrats.

Another trophy for the blues and 12 pints drank by yours truly.

Not a bad day.

Great performance. I thought Rodri was outstanding. He will become our new Colin Bell. Foden, Ferny and Stones (post mistake) also magnificent.
Great turnout by the fans as well. Pity the kick-off wasn't earlier so that everyone could enjoy the celebrations in the stadium a bit longer.

Great performance from Rodri today

But king colin he wont even get close m8

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.