Carabao Cup Final Post-Match Thread

Bizarre day. Stuck in Tenerife, it’s a tough job.......
Watched the game with a Birmingham City fan! He got more excited than I did!
He then ‘educated’ me about a German goalkeeper from the 1950’s. There was me thinking only a certain twat from Wigan broke something in a cup final.
Then I got to thinking, every player who played a part in the whole competition gets a winners medal.
How many of the ‘scum on the spit of the shit eating fly English media’ will report on the heart warming story of the Grandson following in his TWO Grandads footsteps?

Of course Tommy Doyle didn’t play today. He’s got a medal though.

Last edited:
Just been on a packed train to Birmingham ( got of at Banbury).
Listening to the Villa fans they were all just glad that they hadn’t been trounced 5-0.
Weren’t a bad lot but didn’t know we were city fans listening, so I think it was honest comments by them

Bizarre day. Stuck in Tenerife, it’s a tough job.......
Watched the game with a Birmingham City fan! He got more excited than I did!
He then ‘educated’ me about a German goalkeeper from the 1950’s. There was me thinking only a certain twat from Wigan broke something in a cup final.
Then I got to thinking, every player who played a part in the whole competition gets a winners medal.
How many of the ‘scum on the spit of the shit eating fly English media’ will report on the heart warming story of the Grandson following in his TWO Grandads footsteps? Phil Foden has now featured in 3 finals, same number as Mike and one more than Glynn.
I won’t hold my breath.
Think you mean tommy Doyle mate

Thoughts for today.
We were mostly in second gear all game
Villa fans are gobshites and I won’t be surprised if a few received a few slaps
I hope that is the last time Mason refs us as opposition players are allowed free reign on our legs
Despite playing a weaker side than probably most expected we battered Villa who were fortunate to even have a sniff of an equaliser in the last few minutes
Stones still needs to sort his head out
Silva, Rodri and Gundogan is not a midfield three I would like to see start a premier league game
Three in a row
Function UEFA
How can a bottle of water inside the stadium cost more than a coffee?

Villa have always been entitled gobshites.The good news is Brum City give them a good kick in on a regular basis.

Tired after a long day!

Maybe I am getting old but on the train listening to young lads sing stupid songs with Munich mentioned every few words.

Teen lads In front of my daughters singing about giving head to the Munich pilot.

Absolute scum and I have told them so.

Really can’t be doing with it anymore. State of some people.

Oh well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.