Carabao Cup Final Post-Match Thread

They have some dick heads in their support. It was a proper mixed bag from them today but the sound ones seemed to evaporate by full time and weren’t to be seen whilst waiting for the tube, I wonder why.

Two particular dick heads were giving it the bingo list until I’d had enough and mentioned it must be shit being a fan of a club whose recent success includes the sale of Barry and Milner. Job done, cue the frothing of the mouth and full house of City bingo. I suppose I wouldn’t be happy if I had to go back to Birmingham either.

Birmingham is not a city I know well but that lot were not a great advert for their city today.

Just got in. We took over a Villa allocated pub in Harrow. They really are stuck in 1982. Their clothes were even older.

Foden is absolute class.
He must replace Spanish Dave next season.
I think this was his unveiling of just how good he’s going to be next season. No wonder pep wants to protect him, then unleash him,KDB and Bernado on the league next season.

They have some dick heads in their support. It was a proper mixed bag from them today but the sound ones seemed to evaporate by full time and weren’t to be seen whilst waiting for the tube, I wonder why.

Two particular dick heads were giving it the bingo list until I’d had enough and mentioned it must be shit being a fan of a club whose recent success includes the sale of Barry and Milner. Job done, cue the frothing of the mouth and full house of City bingo. I suppose I wouldn’t be happy if I had to go back to Birmingham either.

Don't mention the Delph. I mentioned it once and they all hit me with their banjos.

Been a while since we conceded a goal at Wembley. Can only think of 4 others in the last 10 years.

The wait for the Chiltern trains was crazy afterwards. Villa fans were gobby. We just ignored them. It was funny seeing that they weren’t getting the reaction they wanted and made them foam even more.

Whoever thought restricting the M6 to one lane tonight really does need a head wobble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.