Carabao Cup Final Post-Match Thread

Has anyone seen Joao Cancelo lately? Conspicuous by his absence.

All I can say to these numpty Neanderthal Villa fans is; enjoy your time back in the Championship hopefully, and getting crowds of 20k again.

You are the most boring bitter fans in the country wallowing in self fucking pity, so please lord relegate these fuckers.

I look forward to reminding them, also about FFP when it rears it’s head again as they realise they failed it.

Last 9 available domestic trophies.

LC 18 - City
PL 18 - City
FA 18 - Chelsea
CS 18 - City
LC 19 - City
PL 19 - City
FA 19 - City
CS 19 - City
LC 20 - City

The sad part is, the media won't even consider this side as one of the best PL teams of all time...

The half time/ full match entertainment made ours actually look good.

Half time a villa fans and bizarrely a palace fan?? And then full time comes and they Blare out the worst music I’ve heard

That music was absolutely shite until they played blue moon and the boys in blue. Nice to see some of our stewards there yesterday too.

They have a thing for going on about sucking knobs. I was having a piss at the tube station waiting for my connection pre game when three big gormless bastards came in singing about City sucking knobs. I said, " I'd rather do that than be a Villa fan you gormless twat. The look of shock on his face that me on my own had called them out was priceless. The bloke was in his forties as well fucking unbelievable.

Was it big though just asking for Philip schofield

Foden was superb, that control after Zinchenkos long ball was amazing. Shame we still couldn't finish a bit better. I saw a few empty seats in small blocks in the city end. I do feel it is a shame that some City fans cant be bothered to go to Wembley, it's still a cup final and a place where we could only dream about for decades. There was also a small block of empty seats in the villa end so it wasn't just City. Wembley security is as poor as ever. Daughter had a plastic bag confiscated and when asked why as it was pretty small was told it could be used to suffocate a villa fan!!! Lol. Then at the turnstiles they were confiscating a young lads ,probably about 7 yrs old, sandwiches. Presumably so his Dad had to buy Wembley overpriced crap. Agree with most the villa fans were overall petty gobshites, aside from a nice family we met on HMS Belfast. Still a great day out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.