Carabao Cup R3 Draw | Newcastle (A)

That was in 2016/17 and we finished 3rd.

I stand corrected.
We were going great guns until we played bleeding Spurs! Then we were smashed by Barca. Pep was still putting things in place, I suppose. I do clearly remember Kev announcing his arrival with a brilliant goal against the rags, and just thinking “Wow, who is this?” at the end of that match. That was the most significant result of that early period of the season.

It is what it is. Go and see on forums what our draws are considered as. And what our treatment of the refs/fixes etc is.

According to everyone, we are the rags of the last 3 decades.

The reality is just nothing more than fans moaning about stuff they wake up next day realising is nothing other than the way it is. Draws.
As I said I don’t think the draws are fixed, they can’t be, but odds of 4,095:1 are incredible (assuming my maths is right!). Clearly very fortunate

And 12 of those separate events with the same outcome is 4,095 to 1. Are there any other occasions you are aware of where the same team has had those same separate outcomes 12 times consecutively? Didn’t think so
Fairly sure Leeds are on 12 consecutive away draws in the FA Cup.
Villa and Brighton have also had runs of 12 away draws in previous decades, so although it’s rare it does happen. Probably roughly once every 4096 runs!

And this century we have beaten them nearly every time we have played them. There can't be many, if any, other teams over the last 20 years, that we have had better results against.

They are a good team but not as good as us currently.
Burton

And 12 of those separate events with the same outcome is 4,095 to 1. Are there any other occasions you are aware of where the same team has had those same separate outcomes 12 times consecutively? Didn’t think so
Assume you lumped on at the bookies knowing it’s a fix. Bet you’ve made a fortune.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.