Carabao Cup R3 Draw | Newcastle (A)

Newcastle (A), best to play our kids

Agree with this for two reasons:

i) if we lose, not fussed, we have too many games this season already: Community Shield - Super Cup already happened, are we not in some Club World cup too?

ii) Newcastle are also looking at more fixtures than they are used to cos of CL, so they will play their kids too. I bet our kids are better than their kids (if we have any left after the transfer window shuts!)

Cheap tickets and a night on the piss in Newcastle.

There are worse draws to be honest.
We've just booked digs for the 27th Sept with free cancellation. Expecting that date because we believe Newcastle play the Sunday before.
Always a good day/night up there with plenty of cheap enough digs in the City centre.

Agree with this for two reasons:

i) if we lose, not fussed, we have too many games this season already: Community Shield - Super Cup already happened, are we not in some Club World cup too?

ii) Newcastle are also looking at more fixtures than they are used to cos of CL, so they will play their kids too. I bet our kids are better than their kids (if we have any left after the transfer window shuts!)
Pep never just plays the kids, not his style. Normally puts a few in but generally goes a lot stronger than we always expect.

Someone must have access to stats … it would be interesting to know the percentage of home draws the rags have had since football began in 1992. With such large data it should be very close to 50%.
I do not know the answer but it would confirm or debunk conspiracy theorists.

No need to check on how many of their games are chosen for TV - we all know that is fixed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.