Carabao Cup R3 Draw | Newcastle (A)

slight misunderstanding, we indeed are ball 15 but Norwich not Newcastle should be ball 20 if done alphabetically, which it was.

I’ve not gone back and checked to see if this was the case last night but I think I’ve read in previous years that the numbers were allocated in alphabetical order, but using the home teams from last nights games. So any away teams that won last night would be out of sync.

I’ve not gone back and checked to see if this was the case last night but I think I’ve read in previous years that the numbers were allocated in alphabetical order, but using the home teams from last nights games. So any away teams that won last night would be out of sync.
More confused now..the only way to clear this up is to see the actual draw.

U21s at Barnsley on the Tuesday so will have to be a fairly strong team. All being well

Ortega

Lewis
Akanji
Ake
Gomez

Phillips
Nunes
Mcatee

Bobb
Alvarez
Doku

But think it will be a bit stronger than this with it being inbetween forest and wolves.

Reactions: Ric
Or look at p1 of this thread. The teams qualified by Wed am were assigned numbers alphabetically but there were still 5 games to play. They were allocated numbers 28 to 32 in home team abc order.
That is correct Norwich played on Tues. Alphabetically they should have been allocated ball number 20 not 19. some one has screwed up we definately should be playing Norwich.

That is correct Norwich played on Tues. Alphabetically they should have been allocated ball number 20 not 19. some one has screwed up we definately should be playing Norwich.
32 teams, Blackburn 30, Burnley 31, Lincoln 32.

Did I say that? What I am referring to is that any team would prefer to be drawn at home. I also said it was unlikely to be fixed but 4,095 to 1 is very improbable/coincidental/fortunate. Ok with you?
Fair enough.
It's not 4095/1 though, every draw is a separate event so a home draw has an even chance of occurring each and every time regardless of the previous outcome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.