Cardiff City (A) - FA Cup - Pre Match Thread

Cardiff City v Manchester City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kev is going to burn out or get injured soon,time to play bernie more to take away some of the strain,fixtures start piling up now and he can't play every game,time for the bernie and gundy to step up

Don't know if this has been mentioned but this quote makes the fans section in the i today. Basically in a cheapskate pretence of canvassing fans views on their teams they pick out a (very) random quote from a forum and this weeks city quote is you.

Don't know if this has been mentioned but this quote makes the fans section in the i today. Basically in a cheapskate pretence of canvassing fans views on their teams they pick out a (very) random quote from a forum and this weeks city quote is you.
Can't believe they didn't pick out we don't want Johnny fucking evans

Can't believe they ignored my multiple quotes quite accurately describing their sports 'writers' as cockroaches and bottom feeders!

Looking forward to a great cup tie with lots of passion from the rather noisy Welsh crowd..will be a feisty affair both on and off the pitch.(watch out blue boys) I'm going for the win but will be very tough.i used to enjoy cardiffs old ground.

I like Warnock..check out his rants in the sheff utd dressing room. Very passionate guy indeed.

Between jobs he waffled for a living on Talk Sport, believe me, any warm fuzziness one might have for him soon fizzled out under an avalanche of mind numbing home spun footy wisdom, school of hard knocks bullshit and cliché ridden bollocks.

Really the cheeky twats,i never knew the media did stuff like that,if they are reading this then you can fuck right off media

I think we can go strong here. With VK back and hopefully Jesus Delph not far off plus Laporte, I think we could have some depth within a couple of weeks.

2-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.