Cardiff City (A) - FA Cup - Pre Match Thread

Cardiff City v Manchester City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw a highlight of a Cardiff goal from earlier this year where it was a goal kick and it never touched the floor, 3 headers and it was in, that’s what we’ll be facing on Sunday

Obviously not an easy game as we never have had these last few years. But we should have no problem outscoring them if we are up for this one. Despite Cardiff playing a different game to Bristol, it’ll be quite a similar game. I expect us to be in the hat when the next draw is being made, hopefully not by replay though.

Obviously not an easy game as we never have had these last few years. But we should have no problem outscoring them if we are up for this one. Despite Cardiff playing a different game to Bristol, it’ll be quite a similar game. I expect us to be in the hat when the next draw is being made, hopefully not by replay though.
The last few years count for little imo as we are a totally different proposition this season

---------------Bravo
Danilo-Kompany-Stones-Zinchenko
----------Fernamandinho
Bernardo-Gundogan-Silva---Sterling
--------------Aguero

Never thought I'd laugh at a Warnock remark, but he is quoted this morning as saying training was easy this week because they didn't have a ball, they just practised running around without one, " to get used to it".
If we concentrate, we will win about 2-0. Kun is on fire, what a great finish against Bristol City. Expect him to score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.