Cardiff City (A) - FA Cup - Pre Match Thread

Cardiff City v Manchester City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the above tweet, try the Cardiff papers or website, most of the redtop "journalists" will be happy to leave that quote out when reporting, doesn't suit the narrative.

Love how obsessed rival fans are with our attendances. We average 53000 every week, shit support that. Pretty sure Real got a similar crowd in the cup this week to what we had in the semi vs Bristol City at home, doesn’t mean Real are a small club, as it doesn’t us.

You've got an extra word in there, he's been more solid facing them than Ederson has been lately.
Was thinking about this match specifically,about Cardiff tactics and Bravos lack of height getting pushed around.Emerson on the whole has been great apart from the slip up at Liverpool but anyway we will have to see how it pans out.

Love how obsessed rival fans are with our attendances. We average 53000 every week, shit support that. Pretty sure Real got a similar crowd in the cup this week to what we had in the semi vs Bristol City at home, doesn’t mean Real are a small club, as it doesn’t us.
Yeah but the Sheikh is buying all those tickets and they're all Chelsea fans sitting in those seats and the seats are actually empty anyway even with the Chelsea fans in them.

Was thinking about this match specifically,about Cardiff tactics and Bravos lack of height getting pushed around.Emerson on the whole has been great apart from the slip up at Liverpool but anyway we will have to see how it pans out.
He's dropped a few recently and gotten away with it whereas Bravo has tended to get the ball stuck to his gloves. Centre
The outfield players should be protecting either keeper physically at corners and with a high line at free kicks anyway.

The centre halfs are more important than who is in goals tomorrow.

If they win their battles Bravo will have an easy ride. If fit enough Ota & Vinny for me.

Between jobs he waffled for a living on Talk Sport, believe me, any warm fuzziness one might have for him soon fizzled out under an avalanche of mind numbing home spun footy wisdom, school of hard knocks bullshit and cliché ridden bollocks.
He hates us with a passion... never knew why... maybe he thinks we stole his eyebrows...

The comments about them chasing shadows sound like a compliment but could easily be taken another way and then it’s toeing the party line of spending to excess and ruining the game...

I hope we fuel his hatred tomorrow

Yeah but the Sheikh is buying all those tickets and they're all Chelsea fans sitting in those seats and the seats are actually empty anyway even with the Chelsea fans in them.
I called him HRH on Twatter recently and got a load of rags calling me out for supporting human rights abuses... they are at new levels of desperation right now...

Does anyone know if David will be available?? Haven’t seen him in the latest training pictures but that doesn’t necessarily mean he is not available.

De Bruyne desperately needs a rest. Would start Kompany and Otamendi also due to the constant long balls we’ll be facing.

Give Aguero and Fern 60 min. Hopefully we’ll be leading by then. A rested Sterling to come in for Sane who has started the last 7 matches. Gundogan also starts. Walker rested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.