Cardiff City (A) - FA Cup - Pre Match Thread

Cardiff City v Manchester City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluebirds fan here. I don't think you have too much to worry about tomorrow whatever team you put out, you should have enough quality to beat us.

It will be a full house, but since moving from Ninian Park the atmosphere is never quite as intimidating. Most Cardiff fans expect us to lose but just hope the scorelune is respectable.

I've read quite a few comments on this thread about us being cloggers and dirty. I can assure you we are not. We have a strong physical side and use power and pace if the opportunity arises. If we can keep scores level after 20 minutes we might grow into the game.......and then you never know, it is the FA Cup after all.

For those coming to the Capital I hope you have a great day out (bar the result of course). It's a great City with friendly people (the old days have gone). We are struggling to create opportunities at the moment so I predict 0-3. Enjoy the day.

Not exactly the right thread I know but still require a coach space / car space if anyone can assist to the game. Can travel from Bury area if anything available. Thanks Frank

It would be nice to play strongest team and get a good lead up at half time allowing us to make the appropriate subs for the WBA game next week.

bravo
danilo
stones
kompany
zinchenko
gundogan
de bruyne
sterling
bernardo
sane
aguero

maybe changes ie diaz, foden etc if we get a decent lead

Bluebirds fan here. I don't think you have too much to worry about tomorrow whatever team you put out, you should have enough quality to beat us.

It will be a full house, but since moving from Ninian Park the atmosphere is never quite as intimidating. Most Cardiff fans expect us to lose but just hope the scorelune is respectable.

I've read quite a few comments on this thread about us being cloggers and dirty. I can assure you we are not. We have a strong physical side and use power and pace if the opportunity arises. If we can keep scores level after 20 minutes we might grow into the game.......and then you never know, it is the FA Cup after all.

For those coming to the Capital I hope you have a great day out (bar the result of course). It's a great City with friendly people (the old days have gone). We are struggling to create opportunities at the moment so I predict 0-3. Enjoy the day.

Welcome. I think some of the misperceptions about Cardiff is down to experience with Warnock. Watched the highlights of your recent game against Wednesday and saw more movement along the deck and passing that any long-ball stuff, so it could make for an interesting game. Out of interest, will Paterson play?

He hates us with a passion... never knew why... maybe he thinks we stole his eyebrows...

The comments about them chasing shadows sound like a compliment but could easily be taken another way and then it’s toeing the party line of spending to excess and ruining the game...

I hope we fuel his hatred tomorrow

Wondered about that when I saw his tv interview earlier - thought he looked odd - has he been unwell? If so, I'd not picked up on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.