Cardiff City (A) - FA Cup - Pre Match Thread

Cardiff City v Manchester City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cardiff fan again here, was just wondering have you sold out for tomorrow surprised you didn’t take full allocation.

Not expecting much from the game you should win comfortably but it is the FA Cup after all.

You expecting to start the first team?

Going to be the biggest attendance at our new ground for a cardiff match seems like everyone has come out of hiding.

Let’s hope for a repeat of your last visit haha enjoy your day out cardiff is a fantastic day out for a few beers before the game spoilt for choice.

Not exactly the right thread I know but still require a coach space / car space if anyone can assist to the game. Can travel from Bury area if anything available. Thanks Frank
Ask Jose where he parks his coach?

Bluebirds fan here. I don't think you have too much to worry about tomorrow whatever team you put out, you should have enough quality to beat us.

It will be a full house, but since moving from Ninian Park the atmosphere is never quite as intimidating. Most Cardiff fans expect us to lose but just hope the scorelune is respectable.

I've read quite a few comments on this thread about us being cloggers and dirty. I can assure you we are not. We have a strong physical side and use power and pace if the opportunity arises. If we can keep scores level after 20 minutes we might grow into the game.......and then you never know, it is the FA Cup after all.

For those coming to the Capital I hope you have a great day out (bar the result of course). It's a great City with friendly people (the old days have gone). We are struggling to create opportunities at the moment so I predict 0-3. Enjoy the day.
Regarding your 'clogger' reputation mate, your manager has talked about using 'devilment' in your approach and Lawrenson on the BBC website reckons you will 'pile in' to our players.

Bluebirds fan here. I don't think you have too much to worry about tomorrow whatever team you put out, you should have enough quality to beat us.

It will be a full house, but since moving from Ninian Park the atmosphere is never quite as intimidating. Most Cardiff fans expect us to lose but just hope the scorelune is respectable.

I've read quite a few comments on this thread about us being cloggers and dirty. I can assure you we are not. We have a strong physical side and use power and pace if the opportunity arises. If we can keep scores level after 20 minutes we might grow into the game.......and then you never know, it is the FA Cup after all.

For those coming to the Capital I hope you have a great day out (bar the result of course). It's a great City with friendly people (the old days have gone). We are struggling to create opportunities at the moment so I predict 0-3. Enjoy the day.

Before the Sheffield Wednesday game we scored 8 in two games hardly struggling to score

Regarding your 'clogger' reputation mate, your manager has talked about using 'devilment' in your approach and Lawrenson on the BBC website reckons you will 'pile in' to our players.
They will kick us and take us out as all teams do, to slow us down or get a key man off for us,it's a cowards way to play the game,i have heard warnock on talksport enough over the recent years to know he hates us i just don't really know why

Looking at that team, I am assuming you don’t fancy a cup run!

That team is fine to win the game. Diaz is good enough, gives Silva his chance in the middle, rest for Sane, rest for Walker. Mangala is better at aerial battles and has done fine in the other games he's played. Only issue is Yaya but he should be fine

That team is fine to win the game. Diaz is good enough, gives Silva his chance in the middle, rest for Sane, rest for Walker. Mangala is better at aerial battles and has done fine in the other games he's played. Only issue is Yaya but he should be fine
Never liked Mangler, seen milk turn faster, Yaya should not start in games like this, team seems short of pace and aggression!

Never liked Mangler, seen milk turn faster, Yaya should not start in games like this, team seems short of pace and aggression!

Have you seen Sterling or Diaz play?
Yaya is slow now but he's not up against Hazard is he. He's handled the other games he's played in and he'll handle this one. Your blind hatred of Mangala is unjustified he's another one that's done his job when asked. This is a what a squad is for otherwise why bother having a squad at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.