Cardiff City (A) - FA Cup - Pre Match Thread

Cardiff City v Manchester City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen Sterling or Diaz play?
Yaya is slow now but he's not up against Hazard is he. He's handled the other games he's played in and he'll handle this one. Your blind hatred of Mangala is unjustified he's another one that's done his job when asked. This is a what a squad is for otherwise why bother having a squad at all
Appreciate your comments, however, to go from I’ve never liked Mangala, to, my “blind hatred” is very harsh. I do not rate Mangala, I recently saw Arnautović outpace him, I know Warnock teams will have ball winners in midfield who will lump it forward to a guy who will have pace and strength to win it, and lay off to a fast runner. He has done this with varying degrees of success for about thirty years. A team with Danilo and Mangler is a disaster, waiting to happen. This judgement is because I have seen this type of game before.
We need to have an aggressive midfield and strong defenders with pace. This will nullify Warnocks tactics and win the game trust me!

We’ll be in for a tough game tomorrow. Although Cardiff are not a dirty side, Warnocks history does make you wonder what he will have up his sleeve for this one.

Whatever, I still think we will struggle to defend dead ball situations against their CB’s Morrison or Manga, although whether either or both would push up remains to be seen, seeing as how lethal we can be on the counter attack.

As long as we take Cardiff seriously (and there’s no reason to think that we won’t) then we ought to get through this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.