Cardiff City (A) - FA Cup - Pre Match Thread

Cardiff City v Manchester City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are going to play a weakened team, they are going to press the living daylights out of Bravo and Danilo and we are going out of our first competition on Sunday.

There will be some piss-taking and handwringing but in the end, going out of the FA Cup will get us to the Champions League final because of the reduced demands on the squad. The problem with this is that we are going to lose the final in a "Typical City" fashion, on penalties or in the last minute.

See Warnock has said his side will need devilment to beat us on Sunday. So in other words they are just going to kick the fuck out of us aren't they?

If I was Pep I would take a copy of that interview to the officials and say he hopes his players safety will be protected from any so called 'Devilment.'

If I was Pep I would take a copy of that interview to the officials and say he hopes his players safety will be protected from any so called 'Devilment.'
Agreed, GPC would be waiting outside the refs house now giving him the, protect my team you ****, lecture... Devilment means kick fuck out of City.. Hope we pass em to oblivion then put em to the sword completely, fed up hearing about teams and pundits wanting our players hurt to get a result against us...!

Would rather not risk KDB or Kun in this game. Cardiff will be our to kick lumps out of us without doubt, and the officials will let it happen. The BBC commentary will be comical as usual. Eddy
Stones / VK or Tosin / Ota
Danilo / Gundy / Berni / Zinch in midfield.
Diaz / Sterling / Sane

The pace up front is frightening. Pep would never go for it, but imagine trying to catch those if they got past you!! It would give Kun a rest too. Have KDB on the bench to bring on if it’s going wrong.
Danilo could hold the midfield if he doesn’t have his normal brain fart.

I will be amazed if we come out of this with no injuries.

We should play our strongest team that has Bernardo Silva, Danilo, Gundogan and Kompany in it. Win every game!

We are going to play a weakened team, they are going to press the living daylights out of Bravo and Danilo and we are going out of our first competition on Sunday.

There will be some piss-taking and handwringing but in the end, going out of the FA Cup will get us to the Champions League final because of the reduced demands on the squad. The problem with this is that we are going to lose the final in a "Typical City" fashion, on penalties or in the last minute.
Less of your happy clapping please.

Very good point. This twat knows or cares little about the beautiful game it is all about functionality with him. Also that idiot ML is adding to the spice with comments like Cardiff are a physical side who won't lie down, in football your allowed to tackle and urging them to get into us!! all veiled borderline comments which leads one to wonder if the desperation has reached such heights that they are prepared to try just about anything to stop us including bodily assault.

Bagsy next to you in the trenches - I suspect Pep and the team are not so defeatest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.