Cardiff City Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brendan110_0 said:
WelshCitehPete1983 said:
Does anybody have an idea where City fans are meeting up before the game on Sunday? I know the city well especially the Canton area by the ground but don't want to be sat with my mates all afternoon cos they're Cardiff fans!!! Wanna be supping beers with City boys!

ha,ha, anyone up for being twatted? 1 post lol

Just what I thought..this one is possibly less devious than the rags who get on here.

I wonder how their player Medel will be in this match, he was highly effective at Sevilla but apparently is just as likely to try snapping someone. I can see him injuring someone.

Edit: Still, we should twat them. going for 5-2 (depending on our backline)

Re: This Weekends other Prem Games

mcfc2607 said:
So fucking what we are one of the best teams in the world now. Get a grip ffs.
No, no, no ffs. City fans are not allowed to get a grip. We have to constantly think about trips to Macclesfield, Northampton and York, and must maintain that "ooh look where we've come from" mindset. Almost as though we did it without a little bit of help from Sheikh Mansour. Almost as though the Fentons and Gary Mason are still in the team.
Forget what we've achieved over the past four seasons, just stick with the one season we spent on the third shelf.
If we're serious we'll will at Cardiff.

Marvin said:
Aguero_Element said:
city fans predicting us a draw? must be in the minority......or pissed
Cardiff's first ever Premiership game. They will be well pumped up, and we are without Kompany

Actually their first ever prem game was last week and they got murdered!!

Brendan110_0 said:
WelshCitehPete1983 said:
Does anybody have an idea where City fans are meeting up before the game on Sunday? I know the city well especially the Canton area by the ground but don't want to be sat with my mates all afternoon cos they're Cardiff fans!!! Wanna be supping beers with City boys!

ha,ha, anyone up for being twatted? 1 post lol
If its your one and only post might as well make it a memorable one :)

ridiculous what some people are saying about Cardiff. Don't matter if they are up for it, we stick to our plan and we will prevail. crazy stuff on here.

NoahCity said:
ridiculous what some people are saying about Cardiff. Don't matter if they are up for it, we stick to our plan and we will prevail. crazy stuff on here.

Should we win this ??...yes
Will we win this ??......yes

I'll leave how many goals to the players..

Marvin said:
Aguero_Element said:
city fans predicting us a draw? must be in the minority......or pissed
Cardiff's first ever Premiership game. They will be well pumped up, and we are without Kompany

Would you expect Chelsea or rags to drop points in the same situation? We have to win its that simple.

Just hope "El Pitbull" doesn't make his mark in the Premier by injuring one of our guys. Navas and Milner/Nasri to strecth them, Aguero to dispatch them, Dzeko's height will help at set pieces at both ends of the pitch and it's the only quality to recommend Garcia getting a start who is good in the air in both boxes, certainly better than his positional sense. 0-2 to us.

Like I said there was plenty of doom and gloom in the pre match thread for Newcastle, it's a psychological thing, some people can not deal with disappointment so they try and lower their expectations just in case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.