Cardiff City Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
Like I said there was plenty of doom and gloom in the pre match thread for Newcastle, it's a psychological thing, some people can not deal with disappointment so they try and lower their expectations just in case

Whether we go into a game full of confidence or lacking in it.. the result will always...I repeat always be the same!!

Only one game in the last 3 years have I not been confident of getting sommat..Everton away last season..

I will be confident for every game this season.. we have a great team and manager..<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:44 pm --<br /><br />
WelshCitehPete1983 said:
Does anybody have an idea where City fans are meeting up before the game on Sunday? I know the city well especially the Canton area by the ground but don't want to be sat with my mates all afternoon cos they're Cardiff fans!!! Wanna be supping beers with City boys!

Nice try...havent you got a sheep to shag ??

It's a game of football so anything can happen.

Some mooners are glass half full some are half empty , some are neither.

It's always the scenario with this team and squad now.

If we play to what we know we can , Cardiff should hold no problems for us.

If not and the breaks don't go our way or Cardiff have some of that old thing called luck then who knows.

Cardiff are expected to be fighting relegation this year so of course we go into the game as warm favourites but they will give it their all tomorrow in front of their fans and make it as difficult for us as they possibly can and we shouldn't expect anything less.

Here's hoping for another clean sheet and three points.

ban-mcfc said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
Be happy with a point tomorrow.

honestly?

i wouldn't be gutted but we should be winning these type of games.

Well these were the types of games we were messing up and being able to contend with last season.

BLUEMATT23 said:

Then we can say goodbye to the title. Champions arnt happy with a point at a newly promoted side.

BLUEMATT23 said:

Never happy these days with an away draw irrespective of the quality of the opposition and where they are in the table at the time.

fucking hell! We should not be happy with a point against Cardiff! They'll be over the moon if they stay up this season, we're expecting to win the league, this should be a comfortable win. Of course anything can happen and it's inevitable we'll lose a few we shouldn't over the season but you can't go into a game against a team just promoted and be content with coming home with a point.

ninjamonkey said:
fucking hell! We should not be happy with a point against Cardiff! They'll be over the moon if they stay up this season, we're expecting to win the league, this should be a comfortable win. Of course anything can happen and it's inevitable we'll lose a few we shouldn't over the season but you can't go into a game against a team just promoted and be content with coming home with a point.

More importantly the players won't but we have to believe they will play like winners , act like winners and let Cardiff know what they will need to do to stay in this league.

Always happy with a win and if we can do it with some style all the better.

Provided we play enough games at the level we can we can be serious contenders this year but I expect Spurs , Liverpool , Chelsea , Arsenal and Manure to improve their squads in the next 9 days so none of them will be easy beats this season.

Ducado said:
bluemoon73 said:
Really worried about this one, would rather it not be Cardiff's first home game in the premiership, i will take a 1-0 win, think i would rather see Rodwell put at centre back over Garcia.
There were loads of worried people on here prior to Monday night (check out the pre match thread)

I know mate but i panic when we play teams we should beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.