Cardiff City Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BLUEMATT23 said:
ban-mcfc said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
Be happy with a point tomorrow.

honestly?

i wouldn't be gutted but we should be winning these type of games.

Well these were the types of games we were messing up and being able to contend with last season.

The season we lost our title in you mean?

I would be GUTTED with a point. Luckily, we will be getting three.

BLUEMATT23 said:
Be happy with a point tomorrow.

We should expect a point at Chelsea going by our previous few games with them, we shouldnt expect a point at Cardiff we should be expecting 3.

I loved Mancini, but our away record outside of the top 5 was shocking for a side of our quality in my opinion. Time for a mentality chance now in winning these type of games, if we really want to improve as a team and get the title back our away form needs to improve!

Don't get me wrong, I am worried about tomorrow's game, but that's just my typical City pessimism kicking in, at the end of the day though drawing or losing games like this away to Cardiff then we are asking to lose out on the league.

A win is a must, simple as that.

There's a big difference between expecting a win just by turning up and expecting a win by playing to the best of our potential.
Cardiff won't lie down, we know that, but they probably don't have a single player we would want in our squad nor do we want the manager, so it's up to Pellers and the boys to do their stuff and come away with the points.
If it goes tits up because they defend really well or play a system we can't cope with then fair enough, but if we fail to turn up - as we did at Wembley - then anger is the order of the day.
But you have to remember some muppets always say they'll "be happy with a point away from home" - so that's 19 on our travels and even if we win all the home games it's only 76 points and very unlikely to lead to a big shiny trophy.

I expect 3 pts with the team we have. Anything less would be very dissapointing,games like these need to be won if we want the title back.

East Level 2 said:
There's a big difference between expecting a win just by turning up and expecting a win by playing to the best of our potential.
Cardiff won't lie down, we know that, but they probably don't have a single player we would want in our squad nor do we want the manager, so it's up to Pellers and the boys to do their stuff and come away with the points.
If it goes tits up because they defend really well or play a system we can't cope with then fair enough, but if we fail to turn up - as we did at Wembley - then anger is the order of the day.
But you have to remember some muppets always say they'll "be happy with a point away from home" - so that's 19 on our travels and even if we win all the home games it's only 76 points and very unlikely to lead to a big shiny trophy.

Kompany will be missed no doubt , not so much for what he does on his own but how he combines with the other centre back.

We know we will create chances against any side , even Bayern and Barcelona and its how clinical we are that will determine the outcome by and large.

We stay tight at the back as well and we will have another 3 points.

jake28 said:
I expect 3 pts with the team we have. Anything less would be very dissapointing,games like these need to be won if we want the title back.

To win the title;
All home games = 3 points
All aways (teams 6th and lower) = 3 points
Away to top 6 teams,min 1 point try for 3

ta dah !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.