Cardiff City Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
samharris said:
jake28 said:
I expect 3 pts with the team we have. Anything less would be very dissapointing,games like these need to be won if we want the title back.

To win the title;
All home games = 3 points
All aways (teams 6th and lower) = 3 points
Away to top 6 teams,min 1 point try for 3

ta dah !!

minimum of 99 points ???

We would bolt in it this season with that tally.

I like the last one because hopefully we would play against us away and guaranteed a point at least.

samharris said:
jake28 said:
I expect 3 pts with the team we have. Anything less would be very dissapointing,games like these need to be won if we want the title back.

To win the title;

ta dah !!

And I want 4pts against teams in the bottom 6 anytime up to the end of Jan when they start fighting. ( the 4th point being the goal difference of course, only the rags could change the rules to really get 4pts !)

Just heard, all the bar staff etc in the Cardiff away end will be wearing city shirts to create a "home away from home". Not sure how I feel about that! Ha

Will have these up too
<a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/City_Watch/status/371305012493705216/photo/1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/City_Watch/status/37 ... 16/photo/1</a>

It will go like this..

They score,bluemoon goes into meltdown
We score,we all get our hopes up
They score,another meltdown
We score.we all get our hopes up again
Final minute we score,phew

mancity1 said:
samharris said:
jake28 said:

To win the title;

ta dah !!

minimum of 99 points ???

I like the last one because hopefully we would play against us away and guaranteed a point at least.

Dont be so fuckin pedantic,you know excactly what I mean..

ninjamonkey said:
fucking hell! We should not be happy with a point against Cardiff! They'll be over the moon if they stay up this season, we're expecting to win the league, this should be a comfortable win. Of course anything can happen and it's inevitable we'll lose a few we shouldn't over the season but you can't go into a game against a team just promoted and be content with coming home with a point.
I'll be dissapointed if we don't twat them at least 4-0

Hope we don't rue not getting quality back up in for Kompany.

Kolo doing well again at Liverpool tonight. Thought he did ok last year when he stepped in for Kompany. Should we have kept him?

Boyota? Garcia? Not sure about either of those and Lescott/Nasty both being left sided narrows the options a bit. Lescott playing on the right certainly doesn't fill me with confidence.

Having said that if we play as well as we did on Monday then that will be way too much for Cardiff and I would expect a win...2-0

I'm more excited to see tomorrow than I was the game against the barcodes.

I fully expect us to be awesome at home however we've been pretty poor and certainly inconsistent away from home over the last couple of years.

Obviously with Cardiff being the home side they are going to come at us early and the stadium will be rocking however I reckon that, unlike Bob, MP will attempt to get us to go for the throat and force them back straight away.

Wouldn't surprise me to see us concede one or two but I reckon we will blitz them at the other end.

5-2 to us.

mancity1 said:
samharris said:
jake28 said:

To win the title;

ta dah !!

minimum of 99 points ???

Hehe ......

if we achieve 99 points we'll win the Premiership , Champions League and the Eurovision song contest !

Maybe it's Boyatas time to shine now VK is injured. Or maybe Micah.
I just want to see a win. I think it's going to go one of two ways.... A goal fest, or a park the bus and break us down game. As most teams did last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.