Cardiff (FA Cup 4th Rd ) Post Match Thread

You do feel that it will take a broken leg or something equally as serious before the FA do something about this.

I totally understand that lower league opposition might feel the need to compensate for their lack of skill by taking a more physical approach, but there's a difference between taking one for the team with a cynical trip or a pull and endangering an opponent.

We see pundits gleefully discussing in the run up to these games how the inferior team will be getting stuck into them when they should be challenging these tactics (including when it's Harry Kane and Dele Alli responsible for it).

Unless the FA do something about this soon, they'll kill their own competitions off. We discourage teams fielding weakened sides in the FA cup but given teams are being allowed to kick other teams off the park then what do you expect? Wouldn't surprise me if we see the best players wanting to leave or not come to England at all. I've seen some people call him a diver, but the truth is Eden Hazard is kicked to death week in week out in the premier league and i can fully understand why he might be ready to bin the premier league off soon.

I have just been reading that the attendance at Cardiff was a record 32,339. (i paper)
A large number of those spectators would have been wanting to see our fantasy football.
What a pity that Bennett , other Cardiff players and the officials all contributed towards City being obliged to play the way they did in the second half.
Their (in)actions ruined the game as a spectacle, just think what the spectators could have seen if we had been allowed to play our normal expansive game.
Imagine the passing, the drama and the goals.
I would be writing to the club (Cardiff City)
letting them know exactly how I felt and demanding compensation.
Warnock should bear the brunt of the criticism

I think it isn't a bad idea for the FArce to review these kind of tackles, whether the useless wanker with the whistle sanctioned it during the match or not. And it would cut it out completely if the thugs who perpetrate them are banned for the length of time it takes for the injured player to return to full training.

I'm hoping that Joe Bennett steps out in front of a truck this morning, laden with forty tons of good South Wales anthracite and is pinned for an hour with a full axle-load on his left shin!

I have just been reading that the attendance at Cardiff was a record 32,339. (i paper)
A large number of those spectators would have been wanting to see our fantasy football.
What a pity that Bennett , other Cardiff players and the officials all contributed towards City being obliged to play the way they did in the second half.
Their (in)actions ruined the game as a spectacle, just think what the spectators could have seen if we had been allowed to play our normal expansive game.
Imagine the passing, the drama and the goals.
I would be writing to the club (Cardiff City)
letting them know exactly how I felt and demanding compensation.
Warnock should bear the brunt of the criticism

Warnock is a cross between a rhino, a toothless T'-Rex and a dodo. He's of the seventies, and his skin, like his intellectual capacity, is rather thick, and little criticism would ever get past the first layer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.