Cardiff (FA Cup 4th Rd ) Post Match Thread

You're right, watching it I was a bit bemused but now I realise that his half time talk must have been "They're not playing football, so neither will we, keep the ball and keep safe."

I hope we do the same every game from now on. Go a couple of goals up and totally kill the game, no risks, no over exertion just keep possession.

Didn't get back till late, so couldn't see the severity of the challenge where we were at the other end knew it was bad but now I've seen it back its fucking shocking.The twat of a ref was to blame how many challenges before that went unpunished was unreal,and worse than that the driver had talkshite on after the game that fucker Dean Saunders said there's no harm leaving something on a player in a game the cnunts a disgrace and needs sacking, fucking livid with what players, pundits, and managers are getting away with concerning our club

Didn't get back till late, so couldn't see the severity of the challenge where we were at the other end knew it was bad but now I've seen it back its fucking shocking.The twat of a ref was to blame how many challenges before that went unpunished was unreal,and worse than that the driver had talkshite on after the game that fucker Dean Saunders said there's no harm leaving something on a player in a game the cnunts a disgrace and needs sacking, fucking livid with what players, pundits, and managers are getting away with concerning our club

This started with the media, Danny Murphy I think. If you say something often enough it becomes acceptable. "Stop City? Get in their face, rough them up, leave your mark on them." This has been repeated over and over, even by Pogba who should have faced disciplinary action for his disgusting comments. Subliminally this crap.gets into peoples heads. Refs let tackles slide and players kick shit out of our players thinking this is the best chance they have because all the so called experts have told them so. An utter disgrace!

Well done you for finding this.

To all those folk singing Warnocks praises before the match because of the complimentary bollocks he was spouting about City. I told you he was an arsehole.
Also where are the Cardiff fans that were offended before the game that they were being labelled cloggers?

It's a disgrace really especially when you think back to last season, Sterling labelled a diver which led to not getting awarded stonewall penalties. And then articles like this in May targetting City by alluding to the rest of the team being divers and not just flair players who get booted far too often:

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...news/man-city-news-retrospective-ban-13057188

What's it going to take before they stop playing with players health because they can't stand losing? A massive law suit for reckless endangerment aimed at the FA and their officials? We can but dream eh...

I remember Wenger making this point in 2008 before Eduardo got injured, he said the only way to stop his team was to kick them and it ended up in some bad challenges before Eduardo finally had his leg broken.

This started with the media, Danny Murphy I think. If you say something often enough it becomes acceptable. "Stop City? Get in their face, rough them up, leave your mark on them." This has been repeated over and over, even by Pogba who should have faced disciplinary action for his disgusting comments. Subliminally this crap.gets into peoples heads. Refs let tackles slide and players kick shit out of our players thinking this is the best chance they have because all the so called experts have told them so. An utter disgrace!
Yes good post paul, can't believe what there getting away with hate saying this but it would not happen to the rags with taggart in charge he wouldn't let it happen

If that's what Colin Wanker meant by a bit of devilment then he's an absolute disgrace to the profession and the sooner this type of relic is out of the game the better.

Well, that was a pretty pathetic offering from Cardiff, I have no idea how they are 3rd in the Champo, they barely put a string of passes together. Well done City for remaining professional.

Pretty sad stuff from Warnock, he is a dinosaur who continues to get work.

The haphazard nature of VAR application is so confusing. Lee Mason is bloated waster.

Yes good post paul, can't believe what there getting away with hate saying this but it would not happen to the rags with taggart in charge he wouldn't let it happen

Somebody from the club has to make a very strong statement publicly on this even if it means a fine. They don't have to name names just repeat what has been said. Viera did so about refereeing decisions in 2012 and things eased.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.