Cardiff Fans

Was chatting to a Cardiff fan before the game at the food market in town. Proper nice fella he was.

The problem with Cardiff fans IMO is that Cardiff is in Wales. You can't blame them for that though.

:)

i remember a coach load of Cardiff fans stopping off in my local in the 90's en route to their game against Bury,i got the general vibe off them how much they hated the English,they ended up squirting a bottle of tomato sauce all over a lad who was in our class at school,at 1st we though he had been stabbed severely when we saw him covered in red liquid,haha,little scamps! i thought their support today was fantastic,well done Cardiff

One was sat directly in front of me and said he was a Cardiff City season ticket holder but he also had City membership card (he showed me the thing) and said he comes to see City quite often. This may be something to do with Craig Bellamy.

Had to laugh at their "we do what we want" chant

Apart from keep your blue kit!

Don't think they like being wound up abut their owner and kit!

Good numbers though. Impressive

Some great songs today...'Shirley Bassey the truth will come out'..'Fat Leo Sayer'..'Shit Jarvis Cocker' and the classic.'Your brother is your dad'.

Pam said:
One was sat directly in front of me and said he was a Cardiff City season ticket holder but he also had City membership card (he showed me the thing) and said he comes to see City quite often. This may be something to do with Craig Bellamy.

Did he cheer for all six goals ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.