Cardiff Fans

Benarbia_is_god said:
A lot of you are laying into Cardiff fans and Welsh people on here but that could have happened to any team that brought the numbers they did. All it takes is for one thing to happen and all hell is let loose, hope something similar doesn't happen at a City away game otherwise a few of you will have egg on your faces.

But it was the Cardiff fans and not any other fans. Statement makes no sense and comes across as defending the scum who acted like they did..
Plenty of other teams have brought those numbers without laying into stewards going about there job .

I enjoyed the banter today. I'd rather have fans like this at the Etihad than those that struggle to sell more than 500 tickets...

I'm just glad that i've never ever ever seen our own fans act like cnuts, oh.......

mammutly said:
Pablo1 said:
The shit with the stewards was a joke - it must have gone on for a good 10 minutes and it took that long before the first police entered the fray - he lost his helmet pretty quickly and it escalated for a bit longer. Obviously don't know what started it but from where I was it looked like there were a good few of them piling in on one or two stewards.

On a separate note we've got some fucking shithouses in our own support - I was walking past the line of buses outside and heard a group of about 15 City fans, all in early 20's talking about a few Cardiff fans that had walked past. The Cardiff fans (there were 4 of them in their late 40's early 59's) we're doing fuck all and the group of dicks just came behind and dropped one of them with a dig from behind whilst about 5 of them started sticking the boot in. The other 3 were fucking terrified whilst the shithouses went at them.

I couldn't really help myself and went over and told them exactly what they were , told them they were fucking cowards. I thought they might have decided to have a go at me but they just sloped off like the bullying ***** they are.

Find it hard to believe that goes on. But well done you.
First time I've seen anything like that for a good while. You'd like to think it doesn't go on anymore but obviously there are dickheads who follow every team.

I can never understand why someone would want to hurt someone just because they supported another team,banter is all fair enough but violence

In fact if I ever felt that way I would give up going to games and seek help

bluemoon32 said:
All clubs have their dickhead fans.

This isn't an argument I understand because you can't compare Millwall with Norwich or Leeds with QPR. Cardiff have had an awful reputation ever since I can remember and trouble like that inside the ground is so rare.

Shit fans.

Numbers aren't impressive when you consider they're mainly rag/scouse plastics who tag along with Cardiff for a big day out at a real club.

Be glad to see the back of them.

Shit club, shit fans.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Shit fans.

Numbers aren't impressive when you consider they're mainly rag/scouse plastics who tag along with Cardiff for a big day out at a real club.

Be glad to see the back of them.

Shit club, shit fans.

You do have a valid point, I saw the very same thing when Blackpool were promoted

What went around and goes around comes around.
Sure any Blues who have been to Cardiff over the years wont shed a tear for any of those who
may of taken an uncalled for smack today?! Bunch of twats.

Was it as good as this:
fanscity.gif

?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.