Cardiff Fans

Was tan the man at the game?
Didnt see anything kick off after the game whkch was a surprise

They tried to make a go of it atmosphere wise but a classic situation after singing wear we're you when you we're Blue, They started chanting 'Shall we sing a song for you... to which we started shouting in 212 s/stand ' Go on then' they we're gob smacked and their faces looked puzzled fcuking classic pics!

The shit with the stewards was a joke - it must have gone on for a good 10 minutes and it took that long before the first police entered the fray - he lost his helmet pretty quickly and it escalated for a bit longer. Obviously don't know what started it but from where I was it looked like there were a good few of them piling in on one or two stewards.

On a separate note we've got some fucking shithouses in our own support - I was walking past the line of buses outside and heard a group of about 15 City fans, all in early 20's talking about a few Cardiff fans that had walked past. The Cardiff fans (there were 4 of them in their late 40's early 59's) we're doing fuck all and the group of dicks just came behind and dropped one of them with a dig from behind whilst about 5 of them started sticking the boot in. The other 3 were fucking terrified whilst the shithouses went at them.

I couldn't really help myself and went over and told them exactly what they were , told them they were fucking cowards. I thought they might have decided to have a go at me but they just sloped off like the bullying cunts they are.

Pablo1 said:
The shit with the stewards was a joke - it must have gone on for a good 10 minutes and it took that long before the first police entered the fray - he lost his helmet pretty quickly and it escalated for a bit longer. Obviously don't know what started it but from where I was it looked like there were a good few of them piling in on one or two stewards.

On a separate note we've got some fucking shithouses in our own support - I was walking past the line of buses outside and heard a group of about 15 City fans, all in early 20's talking about a few Cardiff fans that had walked past. The Cardiff fans (there were 4 of them in their late 40's early 59's) we're doing fuck all and the group of dicks just came behind and dropped one of them with a dig from behind whilst about 5 of them started sticking the boot in. The other 3 were fucking terrified whilst the shithouses went at them.

I couldn't really help myself and went over and told them exactly what they were , told them they were fucking cowards. I thought they might have decided to have a go at me but they just sloped off like the bullying ***** they are.

Well if that really did happen then it is totally out of order.

Pablo1 said:

I couldn't really help myself and went over and told them exactly what they were , told them they were fucking cowards. I thought they might have decided to have a go at me but they just sloped off like the bullying ***** they are.

Well done.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Pablo1 said:

Well if that really did happen then it is totally out of order.
It did happen and yes, was totally out of order.

wasn't too long ago we were all saying what a bunch of younited supporting twats the stewards are and lets not forget how much we despise the police as well! I'm sum the thread up,everyone is a ****

Pablo1 said:

Find it hard to believe that goes on. But well done you.

A lot of you are laying into Cardiff fans and Welsh people on here but that could have happened to any team that brought the numbers they did. All it takes is for one thing to happen and all hell is let loose, hope something similar doesn't happen at a City away game otherwise a few of you will have egg on your faces.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.