Cardiff (H) Post match Thread

Fair point with the crap comment fella . Maybe I should have worded it better . I don’t rate him the same as aguero
I don’t rate any striker in the league as highly as Aguero. Doesn’t mean Jesus isn’t a good player. Agree he should have done better last night but he needs more game time to get sharper.

Why is an opinion talking shit ? Just because you do not agree with what I say you think I talk shit . I find that very disrespectful that just because I have a different opinion I talk shit
You have to ask?

Just watched the match without knowing the score. Shame we didn’t score more but that was a walk in the park which is what we want for every match. Great to see Kevin getting back to being the Kevin of last season. Shame that Zinchenko went off but hopefully an early bath will prevent any serious or semi-serious injury. Don’t understand anybody who thinks that Jesus is crap ... they should be happy that he’s on on our team and not playing for the opposition.

Just watched the match without knowing the score. Shame we didn’t score more but that was a walk in the park which is what we want for every match. Great to see Kevin getting back to being the Kevin of last season. Shame that Zinchenko went off but hopefully an early bath will prevent any serious or semi-serious injury. Don’t understand anybody who thinks that Jesus is crap ... they should be happy that he’s on on our team and not playing for the opposition.

I think people are just frustrated more that saying he is outright crap, because he isnt... Just wishing he had kicked on more than he has, it doesnt help when compared to a totally world class CF such as Kun though does it !!! Lol

I didn’t see us conserving energy at all. Like all the last few games we came out the blocks at 100mph and for the rest of the game We absolutely blitzed them. It should have been 8-0. Last ten we always revert to “game management” mode when winning easily.
Game management is conserving energy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.