Cardiff (H) Post match Thread

Didn't think it was too bad in the SS, you should get out of the tunnel club occasionally ;)

yes lower SS was good.

talk about early leavers all over the place though !

I leave 15 mins after the end of the game, it was a dream getting out thanks to folk leaving so early

Great show on the pitch, KDB's goal right in front of us, some angle that.

I think your issue is you simply dont like Jesus - He played well last night, you simply cannot seem to accept that, and yes, whilst you get good close up on TV of the in shot action, you see little else.

Hey ho, carry on digging if you wish
I could go all night ha . I did like him when he came in but I don’t feel he has progressed and to where we are aiming to be I don’t think he is good enough. End of day you have your opinion and I have mine but we all want the same anyway

Nope,we are no different to any other message board,talk shit and you will be called out for such.

Maybe you need to keep searching?
Why is an opinion talking shit ? Just because you do not agree with what I say you think I talk shit . I find that very disrespectful that just because I have a different opinion I talk shit

yes lower SS was good.

talk about early leavers all over the place though !

I leave 15 mins after the end of the game, it was a dream getting out thanks to folk leaving so early

Great show on the pitch, KDB's goal right in front of us, some angle that.

So I'm not the only one who notices this? It's great leaving just after all the players and officials have left the pitch. A leisurely stroll up the stairs and over to the Eccles coach!

Plus you get to see the interaction between the teams/managers/officials as they leave the pitch. For example last night Neil Warnock called KDB over to talk with him and his goalkeeper. It was obviously a humorous discussion as the were smiling and embracing each other. He was probably asking Kev how he got the angle on that goal. We all stood in awe of that round where I sit when it happened.

So I'm not the only one who notices this? It's great leaving just after all the players and officials have left the pitch. A leisurely stroll up the stairs and over to the Eccles coach!

Plus you get to see the interaction between the teams/managers/officials as they leave the pitch. For example last night Neil Warnock called KDB over to talk with him and his goalkeeper. It was obviously a humorous discussion as the were smiling and embracing each other. He was probably asking Kev how he got the angle on that goal. We all stood in awe of that round where I sit when it happened.
Leaving early probably always happened just never really noticed in the Kippax. Don't like it myself but folk have reasons. Colin seemed happy with his visit and thats good maybe will do us a favour.

I think keepers are like batsmen in cricket. We shoot a lot, and if the first few aren't goals, the keepers get their eye in and confidence up and they see it like a beach ball.

Easy to have the best game of your life when you're 2-0 down as well.

Simple truth is we average 7 shots on target per game, where most clubs only manage between 2 - 4. Either the keeper has a good day, everything we score is a tap-in or we win by 5 or 6.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.