Cardiff (H) Post match Thread

Why is an opinion talking shit ? Just because you do not agree with what I say you think I talk shit . I find that very disrespectful that just because I have a different opinion I talk shit
Ahhh,the old 'opinion' get out/response.....

Even if you don't rate him as highly as other forwards,he's not 'crap' - to say so is talking shit,hence my initial reply.

No one will come in for Foden for these reasons.
1.) He is blue to the core and wouldn't consider leaving - he wants to play for City and Pep wants him.
2.) If anyone did come in for him, the release clause would be astronomical I am sure.
3.) The lad lives in Stockport, I believe,
so family and friends are here.
4.) He has not long back signed a new contract.

They sound like well constructed reasons, surely Danny boy didn’t come up with them?

So I'm not the only one who notices this? It's great leaving just after all the players and officials have left the pitch. A leisurely stroll up the stairs and over to the Eccles coach!

Plus you get to see the interaction between the teams/managers/officials as they leave the pitch. For example last night Neil Warnock called KDB over to talk with him and his goalkeeper. It was obviously a humorous discussion as the were smiling and embracing each other. He was probably asking Kev how he got the angle on that goal. We all stood in awe of that round where I sit when it happened.

With respect, you say you have a booked coach, you might find it different if you used public transport. I used to stay till after the final whistle and walk into town ,now I struggle a bit so need the bus into Piccadilly, so I try to be on the spiral as the final whistle blows. I'm not happy about it but it's a fact of life.

Ahhh,the old 'opinion' get out/response.....

Even if you don't rate him as highly as other forwards,he's not 'crap' - to say so is talking shit,hence my initial reply.
Fair point with the crap comment fella . Maybe I should have worded it better . I don’t rate him the same as aguero

@its grim up north : Until 3 matches ago I was using the trams this season for personal reasons. However, like you I’m having difficulties these days/nights(!) & after the Eccles people insisted I went back on the coach I gave in. I’d had just one bad experience with the trams which I won’t go into so I do understand where you are coming from. I have always stayed until the end because that’s my choice & I was just sharing my experience not saying what is right or wrong. I wouldn’t do that because everyone has the right to do what is best for them. :-)

Good win should have been a lot more but job done . One point though . Jesus is nowhere near good enough for this city team . We need cover for Sergio .

Agreed. For a premiership top 4 striker he is pants.
Championship player at best.

But wtf has it got to do with you or anyone else if a fan chooses not to go? Same as a fan who goes 5 mins early, I just can't get my head around why it bothers folk this much, Its the same with the bellend in front of me who moans and moans when he sees people streaming out on 88 mins & onwards, he actually forgets about the game and is just paronoid about folk leaving.

The only time it's a problem for me, is when i have to keep getting up to let the fuckers past.
Some of the cheeky fuckers even stop right in front of you, to watch, if there's an attack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.