Cardiff..or Blackpool?

BufordUSABlue said:
Fried Onions said:
Tangerines please, been to Ninian Park, even though they aint there no more, in the FA Cup defeat, rather unpleasant......a night out in the Vegas of the North, appeals more....flat beer, candy floss, Brannigans n all that shite !

That FA Cup defeat was a horrible day out, i remember that the stewards actually kicked off the trouble that day in our end.......unless i am mistaken?

I remember turning to my mate when we got that penalty and saying, "if he scores this, we'll never get out alive." They were bad enough even though they had won, would have been total carnage if they hadn't. Hopefully Blackpool will beat them.

Both great trips one way or t'other

Cardiff can sustain a top flight club though

frannyleesbogroll said:
taffs over an english team do me a favour.............
if it is so fooking good in wales STAY THERE.........
Im confused at this post. What the hell does it mean?

Blackpool away is defo an away outing to look forward to and would love to see Holloway pit himself against the countries elite.

The silver lining if Cardiff do it though is the fact that is its a new place for me to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.