Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Felt there was not the same enthusiasm as with last week understandable with it being the first away game and with cardiff first home game and a excitable atmosphere.

But i felt the defence was simply poor there was not communication with anyone including the midfield.We saw this with many misplaced passes and players walking off oncoming passes expecting someone to be there.

I think Yaya should not have captained the side he has given a lot but i do not think he has the leadership quality Zaba should be 2nd in line for this he has the quality to keep everyone in check.

We certainly need a new defender that is able to read the game better than joeleon i feel he has lost he touch and cannot be trusted he makes to many mistakes.

Its important to learn from today and continue looking at the brighter future.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Does anyone think the rags would have lost that.

Not a fucking chance...

But for many on here there demise is ready a foregone conclusion..

We could be six behind chelsea tomorrow.
Lets hope its a draw, we get our new signings and tactics in order...ready to go

Garcia is useless, should have bought a centre back before today. That game was embarrassing, 1-0 and lose 3-2 to a newly promoted side is just plain embarrassing. Just wasn't the same side that battered Newcastle. No different from Mancini, get to the edge of the box and they're just clueless.

BlueSinclair said:
nellyonthewing said:
lukyman said:
We were not going to go thru' season without losing. I'm glad that it was Cardiff and not a top 4. Hopefully this will give em a short very sharp kick up the arse. Onwards and upwards!

Yeah till the next time.. We have no leaders in the time . YaYa looks like he 's been smoking something & it isn't speed.

Rofl that is gold!!

Made me laugh as well!

But it shouldn´t!

rastus said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Does anyone think the rags would have lost that.

Not a fucking chance...

But for many on here there demise is ready a foregone conclusion..

We could be six behind chelsea tomorrow.
Lets hope its a draw, we get our new signings and tactics in order...ready to go

A draw and still 4 pts behind.Not ideal to be fair.

bugsyblue said:
Palerider said:
So lets get this right a £22M centre back and a £15M centre back are a makeshift defence? There are no excuses. If a player is in our squad then he should be good enough to play away at Bayern Munich. Still, as long as the players are happy.

Garcia isn't a centre back you div.

And Lescott cost that much 4 years ago. Now you'd be lucky to get 6-7m for him.

We simply can't concede from corners twice within a half of a match. That is inexcusable for a championship contender. Hart has been shaky at times but dropping him will be bad move

mistake1 - taking out navas and replacing him with nasri to imrpove possesion but we needed to score more goals as we don't know deffending
mistake2 - taking out fernandinho and leaving only yaya in middle. guys it's not primera or shit like that, remember mancini taking in dejong and playing with three midfielders and it always worked :)

remember game against milan when in 5 minutes they scored three goals
remember against bayern how many chances they had and arsenal scored 3 goals.
so kompany isn't the problem, system is the main problem and i don't know why pellegrini hasn't in done and why can't deffend, he had plenty of time.

Don't think we'll win the league with performances like that, same old same old away from home

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.