Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Players didn't look happy being bossed about by Mancini...oh wait....

Cobwebcat said:
Hart 5
Zabaleta 4
Garcia 2
Lescott 6
Clichy 6
Fernandinho 5
Yaya 6
Silva 6
Navas 5
Aguero 6
Dzeko 5

Nasri 6
Milner 5
Negredo 6

Mine

Seriously you thought Aguero was better than Dzeko?? The word i would use to describe this is WOW

What is this voodoo playing away to teams outside the top 4?

Even in the title winning season we were average on the road going to teams below the top 4, last year was a disgrace as well.

Cardiff had a cup final like game plan today, fair play.

My thoughts:

- Navas should never have come off.

- Sergio's overall play is very good but his biggest let down is that he doesn't shoot when he should, that's the difference between a striker like him and Van Persie.

- No Vinny = no defence.

- Yaya was dire.

- Too much possession no penetration.

bugsyblue said:
Palerider said:
So lets get this right a £22M centre back and a £15M centre back are a makeshift defence? There are no excuses. If a player is in our squad then he should be good enough to play away at Bayern Munich. Still, as long as the players are happy.

Garcia isn't a centre back you div.

Perhaps you should tell that to the manager

I thought after the NUFC game that had we had a pretty ordinary run-of-the-mill journeyman striker he would have had a hattrick against that defence. Campbell is the pretty ordinary run-of-the-mill journeyman striker whose career is clearly on a downward shift and he scores two from few. Our 'world class' strikers get one from a good number! What's goin' on? I can't fathom it. But I've seen it hundreds of times with City copping for it!

Joe Hart needs to warm the bench for a while, he knows that he's on that team sheet every week regardless, I don't care who you are that takes the edge off your game, he seems content with one title, sit him down Pellers give Panty a chance.

dave_blue12 said:
Don't understand playing Kun for 90 minutes. He's had no preseason. When Nasri was coming on I felt sure it would be Kun who went off

Baffling !
I couldn't believe it either, I hope the manager isn't scared of taking him off, he simply didn't play well today. He kept hold of the ball for far too long when there was a good pass available.

I posted this earlier but it probably was lost.

Does anyone think there's a chance that we have too much possession?
We force the opposition to defend so deep that we have no room to get in behind. This effectively nullifies Aguero and Navas because they can't use their pace, as well as giving no space for Silva to play balls in to.

Taking more risks with direct passing will allow the opposition more possession, giving us the chance to get them on the counter.

roy.or.r said:
Chelsea will walk the league if we keep on performing like this..

hahahah wtf !!! one game and now chelsea will walk the league . the same chelsea who were shit agianst villa ok then ..................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.