Re: Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Chippy_boy said:
TheMaineRoad said:
Chippy_boy said:
Okay, so debate it.

How many assists did he get last year?
How many goals?
How many decent crosses?
How many times did he go lunging in and get skinned whilst defending?
How many times, hideously put of position?

It's emporer's fucking new clothes with Zabba. He works his socks off, and people say the love him and then no-one can come out and say you know what, I am not impressed.
I'm sorry, that is just a load of shit. He was poor today but he's a brilliant defender.

No, he isn't,

Yes, he is.

What I will take from that is the positives. We weren't at our strongest defensively so a wobble was to be expected but we scored and created chances again a team who had 10men behind the ball. Last season I think we would have struggled to score 1.
Real shame but onwards and upwards.

dctid said:
Sky Blue said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
Chelsea win tomorrow and were playing for runners up.

Get to fuck you prize dildo....

I think its very very likely

I really really dont think that the Chelski players would put in a performance like for Mouriniho

they just did against villa and were bailed out by a cheating ref, fuck off

whatever the result, we lacked the hunger to play and win. without that you cant get any where. somehow the likes of mourinho brings that hunger into his players all the time.

one more thing, i wonder what mancini is thinking right now.

Meh two set piece goals it happens. It can be corrected.

I took ducado's advice. There's not a lot to be calm about to be honest, not after watching that shite defending and Yaya looking like he either didn't want to be there it he thought he could walk the game. Play the top teams like that and we will be humiliated. RVP would have a cricket score on his own.

johnny on the spot said:
Lineker gloating about it on Twitter. Probably delighted that at least Wales are going to watch his dated borefest parade of washed up clueless pastel-sporting decrepits.

The whole world's gloating. Everyone loves to see us fail. Thank god Tyler wasn't commentating. Frustrating to take the lead and then and then throw it away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.