Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Luke The Blue said:
dave_blue12 said:
Don't understand playing Kun for 90 minutes. He's had no preseason. When Nasri was coming on I felt sure it would be Kun who went off

Baffling !
I couldn't believe it either, I hope the manager isn't scared of taking him off, he simply didn't play well today. He kept hold of the ball for far too long when there was a good pass available.
I suspect he wants Kun with game time but still...

Pigeonho said:
I took ducado's advice. There's not a lot to be calm about to be honest, not after watching that shite defending and Yaya looking like he either didn't want to be there it he thought he could walk the game. Play the top teams like that and we will be humiliated. RVP would have a cricket score on his own.

As I said mate....the rags would never have lost that game today no matter how many times people think they are on the wain...That's the difference.

We need a natural Left sided winger we have always lacked width and i'm not sure why navas was not staying out wide he would at times cut in and play through the middle.

Again shows the difference between us and the scum, even when they play shit they can grind out results.

Far too reliant on Kompany and until we can get another leader in defence we are fucked. A bid for Pepe is a must

MCFCDD said:
mistake1 - taking out navas and replacing him with nasri to imrpove possesion but we needed to score more goals as we don't know deffending
mistake2 - taking out fernandinho and leaving only yaya in middle. guys it's not primera or shit like that, remember mancini taking in dejong and playing with three midfielders and it always worked :)

remember game against milan when in 5 minutes they scored three goals
remember against bayern how many chances they had and arsenal scored 3 goals.
so kompany isn't the problem, system is the main problem and i don't know why pellegrini hasn't in done and why can't deffend, he had plenty of time.

stop stop STOP...I dont want to hear it

More possession and chances than cardiff, but again lapses by usually assured played lose us the game, Zaba was poor, but you have to ask why he was tasked with marking a center forward. Hart was at fault for the second goal, mistakes creeping into his game, and we didn't seem to know how to break down a team with 11 behind the ball.

First thing I'd do tomorrow is bring them in at 7am and make them watch the game in its entirety to see how poor the quality of passing and lack of movement were. There were times when there was no one within 30 yards of the receiving player. That's one thing Chelsea, rags arse and spurs have on us is the movement, always someone available. Not saying it's all the time but when were off our game thats what stands out for me.

Scum lost there first game last year and won the league by a mile lets hope Pelegrini sorts us out pretty quickly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.