Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Let Rodwell start over yaya next time, maybe that will wake him up a little bit.

leewill31 said:
santasa said:
still, most of you overreacting, extremely - it's Pell's second game in PL, completely new team, new attitude, tactics - give them more then a two games to click everything, give them a credit that they are capable of games like last Monday.
inconsistency will be problem at least month or two !

you dont concede 3 goals to a newly promoted side like we did.

no way in hell the owners would expect at least 2 months of inconsistency bloody ell...

Didnt we concede 3 against soton last year?

we was wank end of

kun should of gone off as hes just had 60 mins of football before today

and I have said it at the games and on here, WHY OH WHY do we put all the players into our pen area when the other team get a corner. if we win the ball[ but not today] it comes straight back in to our pen area.
we need to have at least 3 players out near the halfway line and a couple just outside the pen area to 1] break fast and 2] they wont have all there players near or in our pen area which would help our defenders and joe to get ball and clear the said ball

oh and we need to attack with pace and not this pass pass pass pass pass pass to each other around the halfway line, get some balls into the pen area as soon as possible. even if the ball goes over the top of defenders

and why do we try to walk the ball into the net, if you are just outside of the pen area hit the bloody ball towards the bloody net

Chippy_boy said:
Salar said:
Chippy_boy said:
Ok, indulge me.

In what way is Zabaleta a brilliant defender?

Emphasis on the world brilliant. Not "average".

And "he works his socks off" does NOT equal brilliant.

I am genuinely interested on what part of his game you think is "brilliant". I just don't see it. I see a 100% dedicated, committed, professional footballer. One who gives 100% in every game. One who is keen to get forward and gives everything to defend.

The problem is, I could do those things. That does NOT equal brilliant. He is poor going forward, despite his efforts. He gets it wrong time and time again in every game whilst defending. He is hugely overrated, IMHO.
He is a great tackler,great at decision making,is a warrior and isn't afraid of a challenge,takes part in attacks,has leadership qualities etc........

I don't doubt his great qualities, he is a true blue and a warrior. Yes.

But a hugely overrated and actually, fundamentally not particularly good right back. City fans are wowed by hi committment, and the media hype which has whipped up around him - started by rat face Neville, actually.

But when you look at it objectively, dispassionately, he is flaky in defence and rarely, if ever does an attack featuring Zabaleta result in a goal. The guy is average. Top bloke, love him. But average.
He scored the first goal against qpr I think,anyway to each his own lets just agree to disagree.

mike channon´s windmill said:
cookster said:
Pelegrini reckons that Cardiff is a difficult place and many won't win there!

Absolute bollock! One of thr easiest away days fucked up!

I would seriously stick my house on scum raping them - bookmark this if you wish

Bookmarked. Because I agree with you.

Today is a very depressing day for me. I had foolishly allowed myself to start thinking we were really good. We still have long way to go. Top sides would and will rape Cardiff.

pavelsrnicek said:
A league winning side won't lose to Cardiff and league winning sides can't afford to defend badly. We did both. Last season when the scum we're away at the likes of Southampton early on they were dreadful but won. When we don't play well we drop points. We'll score a lot this season and we'll concede a lot too. We will be in the pack chasing Chelsea and the scum sadly.

Things wrong:

One too few centre backs in the squad.
Poor balance and understanding (so far) between Yaya and Fernandinho.
Poor options at left back.
GK not under enough pressure for his place.
None of our strikers look clinical.
Away from home for nearly 2 years we fail to set the tempo.
Negredo?

jake28 said:
Chippy_boy said:
Whilst I am at it, Fenamdino is rubbish at well. Gave the ball away constantly, contributed zero going forward and did nothing other than commit fouls, Dreadful.
Don't say that on here or you will get castrated...but you are 100% spot on.
I agree not a lot on here about Fernandino, he was one of the worst players out there today. I am not gonna say he is rubbish yet, when I have only seen him twice, but today he was very poor

Chippy_boy said:
Whilst I am at it, Fenamdino is rubbish at well. Gave the ball away constantly, contributed zero going forward and did nothing other than commit fouls, Dreadful.
He is good but his control is poor

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.