Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Pigeonho said:
I've been told to 'cheer the fuck up' as we have meal date night later. Suggestions?

We going to win this cricket match and make it 4-0

Put it in the past boys and girls, lots of games to come.

Go and watch the cricket, getting exciting!

Too much possession.
Simple.

Mountaineer said:
Dzeko 25 touches only
Two shots, 1 goal
88% passing accuracy

Great, I'm sure Bosnia will be happy tonight.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
lukyman said:
Ducado said:
It would be nice for some nice calm analysis of the game instead of people just venting their frustrations

Go and get your tea (or Dinner) open a beer or pour yourself a glass of wine, take a deep breath, and relax

Ranting and raving is not adding to the the discussion and I am sure that when some of you have calmed down a bit you will be embarrassed.

We will loose games this season and we will play badly, all teams do but I hope some lessons have been learnt, but it was never going to be an easy game today, it was their biggest game ever, and the players knew it, onwards and upwards damage done lessons learnt
Have already said this but got slated for it. We really do have some embarrassing knee jerks here ffs!

agree some of the reactions on here are embarrassing
It's a match discussion thread FFS if fans want to let their opinions out they will. We just got beat to Cardiff of course some will be angry.

Unknown_Genius said:
Disappointing how we threw that one away. I don't think we played that badly to be honest, give Cardiff credit. They were really psyched for their first home game in the Premier League, it was always going to be tough. We were a bit too precise in the final third, and conceded 3 very poor goals. The big concern is the difference when Kompany is absent, the back 5 had a shocker today. Hart's form is a worry, he needs better competition then Pantilimon, its no coincidence he's started to dip without someone like Shay Given keeping him on his toes. Zaba had a mare, the sooner Richards is back the better, and Clichy, like Hart, needs better competition for the left-back slot.

Nonsense. Enough of these romantic stories.
If we are to win the league we need to win at these grounds.

Is it just me who thinks that Jesus Navasas apart from speed and crossing can not do anything else?

jake28 said:
Chippy_boy said:
Whilst I am at it, Fenamdino is rubbish at well. Gave the ball away constantly, contributed zero going forward and did nothing other than commit fouls, Dreadful.
Don't say that on here or you will get castrated...but you are 100% spot on.

Agree. It's mind boggling the amount we spent on him. Certainly not a nobody, but not exactly a world star, still a fuck ton of money for a nearly 30 old player. He really needs to show us something special to be worth all this hype and money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.